Encounter: I ATE A SLICE OF APPLE PIE! So happy to be back at D&T!

Date: 7/29/2020
Name: Apple
Phone: (512) 468-9663
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research Blvd between Oak Knoll & McNeal
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, DATY, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Brown, past shoulders, up in high ponytail.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: SUPER CUTE! I got a chance to see here face briefly without her mask. I could look at her all day long. Her eyes are gorgeous. Thin, youthful body with small round, soft butt. Full B-cup MM's breast. Definitely one of the better looking girls this year. If I were around more often, I could make her a habit.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review Cap
Great review Cap Originally Posted by TexFlex
Thanks. It was my first visit in many months. Apple was a great person to see for my first time back!
Is this the same apple that was there before covid?
Is this the same apple that was there before covid? Originally Posted by Jcsomething
It is a different apple. One was Envy and the other Fuji. And they both were great.

When I return to Austin, I will try out whoever is the next "great girl". (I've got some girls from other places I need to check out). But for now, I was utterly satisfied with this apple.
Came back to Austin, thinking about seeing that well-reviewed girl Holly, but got sentimental for a sure good time with Apple gain. Very happy about that, another great session. As I was leaving, I met a new girl named Ann. Cute face and appears to have a nice booty on her.

I'm heading out of Austin again, but hope to read a review of Ann before I make it back here. Anyone seen her yet?
Capn' Crunch eating Apple Jacks!!!!! Thats just wrong!!! :-D
Wow I haven’t seen Apple in a very long time, yes I like that place too but it’s not discreet, I stay away from there just due to the parking and the exposure to traffic but trust me I get tempted when I pass by there
Capn' Crunch eating Apple Jacks!!!!! Thats just wrong!!! :-D Originally Posted by squiretuck

An Apple a day keeps the boners at bay.

I stopped by today. Now have an appointment tomorrow with the new cute girl named Coco. Nice face, nice butt and good size tits. Here's hoping this small girl comes up big!
. Originally Posted by ATXbigA
Why are people bumping up encounters from July?

An Apple a day keeps the boners at bay.

I stopped by today. Now have an appointment tomorrow with the new cute girl named Coco. Nice face, nice butt and good size tits. Here's hoping this small girl comes up big! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Oh, Hell! Now Cap'n Crunch is onto Coco (puffs)!!!!
Oh, Hell! Now Cap'n Crunch is onto Coco (puffs)!!!! Originally Posted by squiretuck
Now THAT is funny!