Blindfolds

Ive been using these more and more to heighten senses.
Any suggestions on other sensory related items?

\
I have blindfolds..I enjoy using them in sensory play
{using a soft bristle brush or a bathtub back brush to massage with while a guy or girl is blindfolded is so erotically exciting!}
Who is supposed to wear it?
That sounds sooo good DR I will have to try that.
@ Buzz...I have always been a fan of using the blindfold on the guy But there are no rules
Buzz---------we can take turns...lol!!!!!

http://www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/a...to-play-in-bed
Buzz---------we can take turns...lol!!!!!

http://www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/a...to-play-in-bed Originally Posted by DallasRain
I want that bad. Ive looked at your p411 over and over and over, now SNLs the same. The big step-sisters of sin. My heart is melting.
Whoa! Yeah!
blindfold on the recipient or on the giver has worked for me and my consultants. either as a passive recipient/giver or as an active one. when a recipient wears one, they'll never know what's cuming, errr, coming at them. when a giver wears one, they have to really feel for what their cuming, err, coming into contact with.

i've done sessions where the blindfoldee had it on for some of the time and for the entire time [only relelented in last few minutes for her to see me].
i've done sessions where she had it on for a while and then i had it on for a while.
lots of possibilities.

one of the next steps is to use earplugs. the best i've found are "flents quiet please foam ear plugs" 29dB reduction and very soft on the ears. do a websearch on those quoted words. or get them at CVS or Walgreens, etc.
with earplugs, you can do stuff w/ the plugee barely able to hear what's going on - getting items, dressing or undressing, lighting candles, pouring liquids, etc.

another technique, not so much sensory deprivation as disorientation, is to tie/bind/restrain opposite parts of the body [like right arm/left leg] or in different directions [like leg bent, arm tied to bedpost]. it sends signals to the brain that are not the usual ones when symmetric or in-same-direction restraints are used.

the overall idea is to disrupt or disorient the normal senses to force the brain to use the other senses or body parts.

have fun and delites!!!
Wow that's some good info PMdelites!! thank you , I'm going to try those ASAP
MMM. thanks ladies. I was just talking about this and I am inspired to say the least.
Blindfolds are amaizing I think! Love having one on sometimes but like them to fully seal off any light at all. I have only had this a few times but so much you can do and feel. There was one that realy has never left my mind. Instead of the ear plugs one time had used her ipod with ear pieces and very soft volume music and some sound tracks that were hard to describe. Was just different having the slight, soft sounds and touches and the way it was mixed. Her warm breath smelled of mint, her fingers tasted cinnamon and when the slight touch of a feather went along my thigh and up my stomach I had the most intense goose bumps from my toes to the top of my head I have ever had in my life...

Unforgetable experience
I am so turned on!!!{Sweet,come get me sugar}
I have used blindfolds many times during sessions. I prefer long dark silk scarfs. Used in conjunction with, ice cubes, candle wax or pinwheels for enhanced sensory play. Damn, that is fun!
I have used blindfolds before. Throw in a peacock feather to softly caress her body with or a little ice cream allowed to drop here and there and then of course long licks to clean up the ice cream.
I am so turned on!!!{Sweet,come get me sugar} Originally Posted by DallasRain
as soon as you cross the state line your all mine Bring Bad Husband with you

I would not have thought about the ear plugs , thats a pretty cool idea Im for sure going to try .