Interesting discovery about members in this forum.

Believe it or not I had time to kill and I did some research and went back to the last 90 days prior to the 2012 election and shockingly some of same asshole right wing nut jobs were boasting and bragging about an inevitable Romney victory that of course never happened but although they were still assholes, they weren't as vile and nasty as they are with this election.

perhaps it's true that bullying is up with Trump!!!
Believe it or not I had time to kill and I did some research and went back to the last 90 days prior to the 2012 election and shockingly some of same asshole right wing nut jobs were boasting and bragging about an inevitable Romney victory that of course never happened but although they were still assholes, they weren't as vile and nasty as they are with this election.

perhaps it's true that bullying is up with Trump!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I thought you were a conservative back then too fuckhead? Go suck some cock faggot.

perhaps it's true that bullying is up with Trump!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4MxFZRy_4Y
I thought you were a conservative back then too fuckhead? Go suck some cock faggot. Originally Posted by bambino
I admit I voted for Romney but I think Barry did better than I expected
Speaking of assholes..

.Lubed Wide-ass,the wealthy Mafioso lying Italian with fake reviews,who is a 6'4", 425lb pant-shitting, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill Seargeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy.

And you can quote me on that!
Speaking of assholes..

.Lubed Wide-ass,the wealthy Mafioso lying Italian with fake reviews,who is a 6'4", 425lb pant-shitting, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill Seargeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy.

And you can quote me on that! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I took you off ignore temporarily to let you know that if you die before me I will find out where you buried and drop the biggest turd on your grave. Fuck off you African loser.
Was that a racial epithet? Dali, I think he just called you a n*****!
Was that a racial epithet? Dali, I think he just called you a n*****! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I just took you off ignore as well dipshit I am no racist - there's plenty of post saying the shithead is from Eritrea or Somalia which both are on the continent of Africa . So calling him African is not a racial epitaph - apparently you don't know geography from racial slurs.

If someone called me a European "fill in the blank" using European isn't racial just like it's perfectly fitting to call you an American piece of trash now go RTM the mods dick face and don't you dare put words in my mouth. I have numerous of black friends and will and have never used the "Nl word.
I'm off ignore? Damn, WeeEndowed. How disappointing. Still, have you drained that pus filled anal fissure on your Lubed Wideass? Maybe your daughters can put some salve on it before you leave on your pretend visit to Milan.
I'm off ignore? Damn, WeeEndowed. How disappointing. Still, have you drained that pus filled anal fissure on your Lubed Wideass? Maybe your daughters can put some salve on it before you leave on your pretend visit to Milan. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Have you been screwing your queer lover WeeEndowed or has he been butt fucking you ? How about if I post my travel iteniarry with a note at the bottom saying hi creepyoldguy guy would you agree to be gone for 90 days? Or are you going to say I might photoshop?

You are a queer and you miss your faggot lover WeeEndowd and you want me to take his place oh poor creepy guy you haven't had a review in quite some time because you been chasing cock you queer..
What is an "iteniarry"? You are an epic idiot.
What is an "iteniarry"? You are an epic idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ok so first you want to be the Eccie police and decides who gets banned that didn't work and now you are the grammar police. I am so sorry creepyoldguy that I misspelled "Itinerary" jeez I am not a great speller like you - go blow a donkeys cock you queer n
Don't get so upset just because you're stupid. Most lying pieces of shit like you are. And we know you are WeeEndowed, even if your Ass is Lubed. Don't worry, it's all part of you being a moron. And it looks like lots of people want you banned.
Bullies never win, Whiny.

You know that.
Don't get so upset just because you're stupid. Most lying pieces of shit like you are. And we know you are WeeEndowed, even if your Ass is Lubed. Don't worry, it's all part of you being a moron. And it looks like lots of people want you banned. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you think I am your queer butt buddy put your membership on the line or are you all talk- we can find out who I am really easy. I don't give a rats ass who wants me banned. This isn't a popularity contest - you have several people who think you should take a hike scum bag. Take me up on my offer or shut your fat mouth!!!