A guest point of view on voter fraud...

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/...l-heres-proof/

John Gibbs (@realJohnGibbs) is a regular contributor to The Federalist and RealClearPolitics. He’s worked at Apple as an engineer on the iPhone, and has used his fluency in Japanese to teach technology to churches in Japan. John holds a B.S. in computer science from Stanford University and a master in public administration from Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government.

This week, liberals have been repeating their frequent claim that voter fraud doesn’t exist. A recent Salon article argues that “voter fraud just isn’t a problem in Pennsylvania,” despite evidence to the contrary. Another article argues that voter fraud is entirely in the imagination of those who use voter ID laws to deny minorities the right to vote.
Yet as the election approaches, more and more cases of voter fraud are beginning to surface. In Colorado, multiple instances were found of dead people attempting to vote. Stunningly, “a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.” In Virginia, it was found that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead people....(read more)
aw man! you beat me to it. was gonna post the link.
more from the article

"Since there are 146 million Americans registered to vote, this translates to a stunning 18 million invalid voter registrations on the books Further, “More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters, and approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.” Numbers of this scale obviously provide ripe opportunity for fraud."
"The exact same is true for voter fraud. We have no reason to believe that the low number of prosecutions means only that exact amount of voter fraud is happening. Rather, it could mean a lack of enforcement is failing to reveal the bulk of the violations that are occurring. Thus, as with many types of crimes, especially victimless crimes, the real number of cases is likely significantly higher than the number reported."

looks likes vetting is a major issue in these cases.
afghani muslims had some good ideas on preventing voter fraud.

dip your thumb in purple ink!

that should prevent multiple voting in several precincts.
aw man! you beat me to it. was gonna post the link. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How many times have you posted that dildo? Always a step behind.
approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I daresay the new york / florida connection on this is glaring
Faulty records are the main cause of any voter fraud.
another part of this issue is the abject untrustworthiness and underhandedness of the left's registration and "get out the vote" efforts
How many times have you posted that dildo? Always a step behind. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
piss off Stumpy the Inbred Chimp
Faulty records are the main cause of any voter fraud. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Think about what you wrote. Faulty records? If people didn't vote illegally then faulty records would make no difference. This like blaming the owner of an unlocked house when someone enters and steals something.
Faulty records are the main cause of any voter fraud. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Obviously! If the voter registration had accurately recorded their death, then dead people wouldn't accidentally vote.

The link below provides another example of faulty records and vother fraud.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/33383307/i...of-voter-fraud

Faulty voter registrations contained fake names and adresses. This has been recorded in 56 counties in Indiana.
The group suspected of voter fraud has accused Mike Pence of using the issue to supress the minority vote in Indiana.
Law enforcement has sized 45,000 ballots so far. Some of these are very likely legitimate voter registrations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...am-in-indiana/

I wonder if our resident liberals can admit it's a problem long enough to dig into this.
piss off Stumpy the Inbred Chimp Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
LOL, stings doesn't it dildo?
Think about what you wrote. Faulty records? If people didn't vote illegally then faulty records would make no difference. This like blaming the owner of an unlocked house when someone enters and steals something. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If the records are not kept up to date it will allow fraud to enter. When people die they should be removed from voting rolls. New voters registering should be able to prove citizenship. Some towns won't remove the dead so the population shows more than actually is. They get more government support.
If the records are not kept up to date it will allow fraud to enter. When people die they should be removed from voting rolls. New voters registering should be able to prove citizenship. Some towns won't remove the dead so the population shows more than actually is. They get more government support. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

So the people who claim to be a dead person, or vote in two different places, or use someone else's name to vote are what....innocent victims?