Wasted Trip...*sigh*

Well, after repeated cancellations and a couple of no show's, I've decided to end my tour of KC early and head home.

I'm extremely frustrated and upset because most of these appointments were booked with "regulars", some who apparently didn't think I was even worth a cancellation phone call or follow up email. Thanks.

I understand a gent's frustration of no show/no calls, but let's face it, your time running around town and $ spent on a lil blue pill is minimal in comparison to the time and $ a provider spends on touring, just to end up going home unhappy and barely breaking even.

I haven't visited KC for a long time, and decided to visit after multiple requests...only to end up sitting alone in a hotel room with a silent phone and no emails....LAME!!!

Ok, enough of my bitching, just had to get that off my chest.

Hope everyone else is having a great day!

Kisses,
Staci
I would agree nobody deserves a no show and any gentleman who does that is not a gentleman . I know I have enjoyed your pleasures before however my schedule this week didn't allow the making of an appointment with you.

Stay Safe Sweet Lady
I understand completely babe, and thank you for the kind words!

I appreciate it when people (like yourself) don't make an appointment with me on the "hopes" that they can make it. It just saves a lot of time and hurt feelings, ya know?

The lack of a courtesy phone call is just downright rude and unacceptable. If I did that there would be people all over the place raising hell and calling me out, but as a provider I guess I'm just supposed to accept that, right? GRRRR!

Sorry we could not make a connection this time babe...if I return, perhaps we can try again!

XoXo,
Staci
While we've never met I am sorry KC treated you badly. Much of the class around here has gone underground. These are truely weird times with all the pressure and what not. I see you're off to Colorado. Good luck. Hummm. Maybe a road trip is in order. (Don't hold me to it lol)
Staci, your a beautiful woman (nice eyes and hair!) and I'm sure you will recover from this. It was definitely their loss more then yours and it's not right what those men did. Keep your chin up.
  • jan-w
  • 06-02-2011, 04:18 PM
SS, I'm sorry to hear about this. Yes, we guys hate NS's but I know you ladies do too. Shame on the guys who didn't bother to call to let you know they weren't coming.

Is this a trend for traveling ladies? A few weeks ago, Ella was in town and I made an appt., which she later cancelled. She told me she had left town early because of too many cancels and NS's. I hate to hear this. We want top notch ladies to visit KC and we don't want to discourage them.
Tacky behavior from our brethern, no doubt, but there are more "specials" being advertised now than ever. This is not a justification for the lack of common courtesy, but with summer approaching and vacations, kids ruling the day, the mostest by paying the leastest seems to prevail.
Sorry your trip ended early Stacy and on a bad note.

NC/NS is no excuse because some chick is offering a cheaper rate. All it does is land your ass on a DNS list and possibly national DNS lists. No traveling ladies want to put up with that behavior and because you did that to a lady it could cost you the chance to visit with a lady you REALLY want to visit in the future.

If you're cancelling your appointment with a traveling lady for good reasons (health, death, work, family) fine. But, if you're cancelling because of a cheaper rate, at least be a man and tell the truth. You never know, the lady you're cancelling on may offer you something different.

Common courtesy.
I am SO sorry to hear this I actually just got back from Denver, with a similar situation. I hope that your trip out there ends up more positive - best of luck!!
I for one hope one bad trip doesn't keep you away for good... Come back and give me a heads up here or P411 and Maybe I will get to see you next time.
Dang Stacy,

That really sucks. I'm not taking sides here, but I have heard the same story from a couple of friends recently. It's unfortunate that it had to happen to someone who certainly deserves better.

Sorry Kid
Dang Stacy,

That really sucks. I'm not taking sides here, but I have heard the same story from a couple of friends recently. It's unfortunate that it had to happen to someone who certainly deserves better.

Sorry Kid Originally Posted by malwoody

Staci..........duh
Sorry that it didn't turn out how you wanted....On the flip side be happy your safe!!
Sorry you were treated so poorly! I have had the pleasure of meeting you several times when I have come to Wichita to visit Monique, and you are a very gracious person who deserves better.
Stacy! I was in KC for a couple days this week. I should have called and taken you out for dinner. Sorry!