Encounter: Jessica @ Lux.....meh

Date: 2/2020
Name: Jessica
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines between Royal and Walnut Hill
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: TS, massage, TUMA, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Bruntte shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short about 5' w beautiful MM's
Recommendation: Yes
She’s a definite a “no” from me. No IOP, too many rules. So, so many better ladies around.
Sorry to hear about your experience
There are reviews that say she is ok with cip and daty and dfk, how many rules does she have? I'm just curious cause I thought about seeing her or cola or layna. Her physical description is what caught my attention. I still Havnt heard if sunny from luxury ended up anywhere else yet.
I don't get it, she has so many yes reviews. I really am curious.
In my own one session with her (which also would have been a no) she was very suspicious, cold, and stand-offish to the point of being rude. She took WAY too long for everything, wasting so much time it was frustrating. I think she thought I was an “official” if you know what I mean. I left very unsatisfied with the feeling of being ripped off. No passion, no cim, no touching hair, no this or that. And I consider her body type squat. Sia was my favorite there. Emma’s also great (though older and a little more milfy).
She’s a definite a “no” from me. No IOP, too many rules. So, so many better ladies around. Originally Posted by lovekeeper

if 9 of your 10 ECCIE posts had not occurred today, after 7+ months a Member, I might take your post with a hint of seriousness.

[COLOR=black][FONT=&quot][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]In my own one session with her (which also would have been a no) she was very suspicious, cold, and stand-offish to the point of being rude. She took WAY too long for everything, wasting so much time it was frustrating. I think she thought I was an “official” if you know what I mean. Originally Posted by JamesDeen
she very well may have thought you were an "Official".. and quite frankly, she acted properly in that context. you have been around a while, and you know what to do in a circumstance like that you presented.

the large majority of Jessica reviews label her as a lady with immense IOP and skills, so your session is an obvious outlier.
hmm. ill take this into consideration. too bad. thanks for sharing.
Not trying to put this one on a peddle stool but every time I see Jessica, she treats me like a king and let’s me do my ways with her . In other words , this women is amazing! From her humming to her high pitch sounds when she is getting drilled good !
Again , just my opinion!