#1 HeadGame

Let's do a rate for local or frequent visiting providers. If you could choose only one for a bbbj who is the best?
Jayjay is my only experience here
Lolahhh was probably the best KC ever had ... Shes been mia though for awhile... She was seeing a select few still but from my understanding she stopped seeing those to ... A true missed gem
I just started a similar thread in the mens lounge, there’s a few I listed there… but I was hoping some people might throw out names I wasn’t aware of
Jazmin
Tosh O in wichita or Emmie
I have enjoyed Just4me2c and QueenV, the latter has a great attitude, is smart and can carry a conversation, and blew me for two solid hours one time. The former has a tight body and gives great head as well. Terrific attitude and super safe location.

Jessica Hollings is an AMAZING time, but she can be flaky as fuck. Super high energy, amazing body, highly accomodating, if you can catch her.

I'll get roasted for this, but Kaylen gave some of the best dome I ever had way back in the day. I wouldn't return now if she paid me, but ten years ago she was fun to see.

Lolahhh was fun but I wore her out and she wouldn't offer that type of date up again. Sweet girl, a little big for me.

JadeC does a fantastic job in my opinion. She's also able to carry conversation well and is smoking hot.

IceAngel in San Antonio and PinkPuddles in Atlanta will never be forgotten, but that could be considered a thread hijack.

I always enjoyed being pleasured by Katieforyou, a drama free encounter every time.

KimmyDelight was a lot of fun the one time I saw her. Super attractive, super accomodating, makes a guy feel good psychologically as well as physically.

That's enough rambling and day dreaming for now.

Oh shit, I'm supposed to choose just one? Where is the fun in that?

Today, I usually start my local quests with QueenV simply because she's a great provider with whom I have built a history. She knows what I like better than others do, purely from having put in the effort through multiple dates.
Here we go again.
Ill add to my list:

KATI4U is awesome
JayJay top notch
The guy behind the sheet in KCK pretending to be a woman.
The guy behind the sheet in KCK pretending to be a woman. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Just asking. How do you know?
I'm still here love I'm in KC now thank you for the compliment��
Just asking. How do you know? Originally Posted by Lubeman
It's okay. I had an Anna Malle video running in my phone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hswHOEQfj8
I'm still here love I'm in KC now thank you for the compliment�� Originally Posted by Lolababy95
Well hello there....been a minute babe.
I will also concur with Lolahhhh being a top tier manmeat artist!
Well hello there....been a minute babe.
I will also concur with Lolahhhh being a top tier manmeat artist! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Thats Lola not Lolahhh ...
But Lola is sweet and a must see also