Down to 145!!! and apology!!

I am now down to 145 lbs..started at 165!!!!
I just got 5 more to go!!!! This pic was taken bout a month ago when I was down to 150..

And I wanna say an apology for my crazy mixed up schedule...I am sorry I have had issues with availabilty at times...when I am home I get so busy...I split my time tending to my flea market booth/garage saling & goodwill..and babysitting my 13 yr old grandson...and general every day schedule stuff..
But I am tryng to get in more "playtime"...lol

Hope everone has a great week..enjoy these warmer temps!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 163D5BC4-DC50-4307-878D-DA49036A627D.jpeg (76.7 KB, 276 views)
Looking sexy as always Dee. Have a wonderful week and make time for some fun. Take care darling
Hey there you look great but don't get to small I won't be able to find you. For me no apology necessary you have a private life too
Too many of us forget that
Yes, your hard work looks great on you. Have fun.
You look good, but I always thought you did!
aww thanks!
I weighed myself today when I went with my hubby to his doctor appt..143!
You look great at whatever weight hun .
Sexy lady
Ithx sexy miss S
Ii just wanted to fit back into my size 7 daisy dukes lol
omg that was a wicked stormy storm that blew in here in Springfield today!!!... glad its over!
Now to go pick up the dead tree branches that fell in my front yard!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg CF326F91-F98F-43A9-8577-4B36877D16AE.jpeg (207.5 KB, 135 views)
If you go out and pick up tree limbs dressed like that darling you will have traffic stopped for miles babe.
lol yep!

Well I actually had an incident that was a lil embarassing not too long ago....
I was dressed in a silk robe n nothing else while waiting on a client....a truck pulled up out front,parked,guy gets out looking at his phone...so I opened front door slightly and flashed open my robe just a perk....wellllll it was NOT the client,it was amazon delivery!!! lol he didnt see me,so all was good!
Dallas, That sounds like the beginning of a xxx movie!!! LOL!
He was looking in the wrong place sweetheart he should have been looking at you