underwear of choice...

Gents...what type of underwear do you prefer to wear & why?? tidy whiteys/boxer briefs/thongs/boxers.....or do you "freeball"??
mI love it when a gent wears ladies lacy panties to our playdate..it is so sexy naughty to see them hidden underneath his bluejeans or slack pants...and when he undresses, to see his masculine manhood bulging in them!!l

ladies...what is your prefered underwear?? Or do you go "pantiless & free"??
I actually prefer " Love pats" underwear or boycut panties....
and I recently put on a pair of my hubbys briefs and love the way the feel under my jeans!! I even took a pic lol!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg EF9381BE-FDFD-4A2F-B7B4-E34329BFE1AA.jpeg (53.4 KB, 177 views)
My Mickey Mouse Silk Boxers. Their comfy and they’re Silk.
I am. A brief guy
Brief guy here also
Boxer briefs, sometimes with a pouch to help keep things where they belong. ��
Boxers. I'm not really into wearing ladies panties, but I do have a lacey male onesie lingerie that someone gave me. Actually it was 3 someones.
nothing sexier than having a gent come in to my playroom,lift my sundress and caress my nekkid butt!!!!!!!

but alas,I have to wear panties cause my large p lips rub & chafee me if I go pantiless lol

but alas,I have to wear panties cause my large p lips rub & chafee me if I go pantiless lol
__________________ Originally Posted by DallasRain

I'd be happy to kiss them and make them all better, D.