The economy is not getting better! is it?

unemployment dropped AGAIN 2 8.2%. LOL! President Obama's economic plan is work just in time 4 the reelection. LOL!
Awwwww he's getting spoon fed again. You guys are just too good.

(I know I slapped my head and shook it too.)
Job growth of around 120,000 is just about enough to keep up with population growth, and is therefore more like "treading water" than a major improvement, Owens said.

Meanwhile, the unemployment rate fell to 8.2% as the labor force shrank by 164,000 workers, mostly due to white women leaving the job market.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/04/06/news/economy/jobs-report-unemployment/index.htm?source=yahoo_quote

Also part of the data released...unemployment rate fell because thousands have timed out of unemployment benefits...which is what they use to come up with 8.2%. Real unemployment is closer to 16-18%. This week nearly 89 million (eligible) Americans are out of work...highest number ever.
Yes, 8.2% is numbers that have been massaged beyond recognition and there is no happy ending. Gallup has put the real numbers at over 15%. Even the math agrees with the number of people entering the work force over the last four years minus the people who left the work force and you get a the 89 million people under or unemployed.