Hookers...

Is their that much competition that a lot of you hookers hate, discriminate, and try to stop clients from going to see a provider?
Some do..........but most of the reputable providers here look out for each other....we all should care about staying safe & keeping each other safe! I wish all providers here success & fun times!!
Is their that much competition that a lot of you hookers hate, discriminate, and try to stop clients from going to see a provider? Originally Posted by champagnechanel
Sounds like in, or just left, Houston.
Some do..........but most of the reputable providers here look out for each other....we all should care about staying safe & keeping each other safe! I wish all providers here success & fun times!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

You have such a great attitude. I want to be like you when I grow up
See that's what I thought helping others providers was our key to success but their are so many hateful providers lol
Clients aren't so innocent either. Some of them purposely set up providers to fight and bitch at each other, while they sit back and drink a beer laughing about it. There's no reason for a fucktard to put a provider down just so his little princess whore can look better
Well thanks MR B!

The key is "have a l;ife outside of the hobby"...there is enough drama in people's personal life that who needs more??? LOL

{Being raise good old Texas Baptist.......the golden rule applies in the hobby life too}
Other providers are not the key to your success, YOU are. Your biz skills are the key. Other ladies are a 'perk' so to speak.

You dont need other providers to run your business. That said, its great to have ladies in your conner looking out. I personally look out for the ladies and gents.
Other providers are not the key to your success, YOU are. Your biz skills are the key. Other ladies are a 'perk' so to speak.

You dont need other providers to run your business. That said, its great to have ladies in your conner looking out. I personally look out for the ladies and gents. Originally Posted by ElleW
Good point.. Hookers very discriminating on each others.Hookers try to run business away from other hookers.No reason to hate on hookers in this business.A lot hookers flatter themselves.
If only it could be that simple...But that would be to much like right!
Some do..........but most of the reputable providers here look out for each other....we all should care about staying safe & keeping each other safe! I wish all providers here success & fun times!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lol...isn't she just the bestest!!!!
You have such a great attitude. I want to be like you when I grow up Originally Posted by burkalini
lol thanks..but I am just a crazy old redneck woman!

I call myself the "mama hen" of the board...just wanna help as much as I can...especially these young gals!
Keeping each others SAFE in Illegal business.Life too short drama and bullshit.
I mostly agree that reputable providers look out for each other. The most I've experienced thus far is a provider or two ignoring my request to confirm if they've seen a gent. Even then, I usually just go back and ask for one more reference instead of getting into a tiff about it. I personally respond to requests for references stat. Often times within 30 minutes. And I've experienced most providers responding promptly.

Anyhoo, the OP was pretty vague in regards to how she's experiencing other providers sabotaging her business. It is unfortunate to hear that's the case. In my opinion the notion of competition barely applies to sex work. If a gent is set on a particular experience, whether it be specific services, or a certain body type/shape, age, demeanor, etc. then that's just what it is. It's an extremely personalized dynamic. I personally find it to be unhelpful to think of myself as competing with a diverse and abundant selection of providers.
Another facet of the situation is with long-term ATF's. Often you'll hear of an ATF being reluctant to give a reference for a long-term client for fear of losing him. I've experienced this and the first time it caught me off guard. Subsequently, I've been better prepared to handle it.

All the best,

JC