This New Trend I'm Noticing... NO "AA" Providers?!

So lately I've noticed some of the guys have been making it a point in their post in the ISO "No AA Providers" ..... I find that interesting because I believe problems, stealing, attitudes, and rudeness come in all shapes and sizes !!!! Including "color" ! I've never been the type to say ONLY White men or No AA Men because I feel I can have a potential problem with any individual . I just screen better and follow my gut feeling when it comes to seeing a client... I'm just blown away by this.,, don't think I'll be checking the ISO too often anymore.. But why the No "AA Providers"????
I'm going to be blunt. They are paying. They can say no AA, they can say no hispanic, they can say no white chicks, they can say nobody over 130 pounds, they can say nobody under 200 pounds.

Point blank... end of story-- THEY ARE THE ONES PAYING. Just like we have the right to refuse to see someone, they have the right to shop for exactly what they want.
  • hd
  • 12-11-2014, 08:31 AM
It's the clients choice to see who they want to see.

I'd like everyone to send me money, but please, only send 100$ bills, I don't like anything less than that !

Actually, send me any denomination you can, I like'em all. Just as in skin color, though I have a slight preference to Asian and AA.
I haven't put that in any of my ISO ads but I've wanted to because, for whatever reason, I do not find many AA women physically appealing. It just is what it is. The provider that broke my hobby cherry was AA and she was hot, the next one I tried to be with did not truly represent herself in her photos and when I got there I wanted to split.
.They can click on your showcase and see what they are missing. It's their loss.
Alicia....A hobbyist has every right to specify the color of choice in his playmate just as as provider has a right to choose her color of choice when it comes to her allowing access to her body.
Personally I have no issue with skin color preference/tattoos etc. (Truthfully speaking I have a big fetish for Hispanic providers)
Providers are like a 'box of chocolates'. You never know what type of pleasures they offer until you've had a chance to sample them.
Grace's post above says it all. It should answer your question, Alicia.
We all have different wants and desires. Doesn't mean we are wrong, prejudiced, stupid, smart, blind or whatever for not having the same desires as everyone else.
Whether men like blacks, whites, Hispanics, TS's, or other men... It is completely up to them as they are the Customer.

I am sad to see your post. You are trying to box with waves.. Makes no sense to whine over PEOPLE's preferences.

People want what they like. If it doesn't include you, so be it.
Exactly. Do you have ANY idea how many gents think I am a really cool chick.. great to hang out with and talk to.. who would NEVER see me BCD because I'm not their "type"? It happens! It isn't something to get offended over. Tis the nature of the beast when you are the "product". I am an awesome chick, but I am not everyone's type. And that is OK.
I'm going to be blunt. They are paying. They can say no AA, they can say no hispanic, they can say no white chicks, they can say nobody over 130 pounds, they can say nobody under 200 pounds.

Point blank... end of story-- THEY ARE THE ONES PAYING. Just like we have the right to refuse to see someone, they have the right to shop for exactly what they want. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Didn't believe I was offending anyone ???
I was asking a question. Legit question especially since I'm new to eccie I'm learning as I go. You are indeed right they are paying they can see who they very well please... But if I'm seeing it more and more then there has to be some sort of reason for why. I had no idea asking would cause any frustration or conflict. Hmmm ...
Also I'm not ignorant I know that ppl have their own preference ! That's what makes this business unique and pretty cool for that reason...
Just thought I would pop the question on the growing trend I have seen... That's it. Nothing more nothing less.
Woww I see a fight or debate can form from any topic discussion or question here on eccie... Guess I'll go bck into my hole now. Lol! To be just starting I really have no complaints here I'm progressing well and haven't even had my showcase a whole month... The clients I have seen find me very sweet and attractive and I will continue to focus on me and building my reputation. I'm not at all worried about some of the gentleman who wouldn't see AA providers because I do know that there are plenty other men who very well find me pretty attractive.
Like I said I've just seen No AA Providers mentioned more and more and I was just wondering if there was a reason for this....
Wow!
well said by all sides! nice to see a debate not go south
  • L.A.
  • 12-11-2014, 09:25 AM
So lately I've noticed some of the guys have been making it a point in their post in the ISO "No AA Providers" ..... I find that interesting because I believe problems, stealing, attitudes, and rudeness come in all shapes and sizes !!!! Including "color" ! I've never been the type to say ONLY White men or No AA Men because I feel I can have a potential problem with any individual . I just screen better and follow my gut feeling when it comes to seeing a client... I'm just blown away by this.,, don't think I'll be checking the ISO too often anymore.. But why the No "AA Providers"???? Originally Posted by Alicia Smiles
Plain and simple...personal preference
HOWEVER...I don't really see the need to put it directly into the ISO. If somebody you're not interested in seeing for whatever reason responds to the ISO then either ignore them or let them know privately you're looking for something different.
People are going to want to see who they are attracted to but I don't really like seeing it out there in the ISO.....just my opinion. Same goes for provider ads...just bugs me and I'm a middle aged white man.

I personally don't limit myself to any race, weight, height....there are other things I tend to look for.
I think more and more people are putting it in the ISO because the same group of girls seems to respond to every ISO. I've also seen more and more people being specific when it comes to size, boobs, hair color, etc. If a person doesn't wish to see an AA girl, it would make sense to me to put that in the ISO to thin the responses a bit.