A phone call while fucking....

We hear all the time about (bad) providers answering calls/texting while doing the doo, BUT have any hobbyist ever had a phone call come right when your fucking a provider that you HAD to take??

Do you take it? Do you let it go to vm?
Does it depend in who it is?
Do you take it, cover her mouth and still pound away?

Had my first ever encounter with hobbyist when "the mother in law" called.

We never missed a beat.

Thought that was pretty cool.

This post has the potential to be really good.
If I had a dollar for every time I have heard.. shhhhhh!
You usually have to stick it in my mouth for me do so.
It happens , nothing I get upset over.. It is kind of exciting.. Sometimes!
I turn the damn thing off or vibrant. We got along fine with out cell phones for hundreds of years. There's nothing that cannot wait a few minutes longer
We hear all the time about (bad) providers answering calls/texting while doing the doo, BUT have any hobbyist ever had a phone call come right when your fucking a provider that you HAD to take??

Do you take it? Do you let it go to vm?
Does it depend in who it is?
Do you take it, cover her mouth and still pound away?

Had my first ever encounter with hobbyist when "the mother in law" called.

We never missed a beat.

Thought that was pretty cool.

Originally Posted by QueenSophie
I have my phone off or on silent just as a provider also should so that would never happen. I did get tickled at the statement in bold. In many of the sessions I have had with providers, if there was someone in the same room with a blindfold on, other than the squeaking of the springs of the box spring, they would have no clue to know what was going on.
I turn the damn thing off or vibrant. We got along fine with out cell phones for hundreds of years. There's nothing that cannot wait a few minutes longer Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
The good thing about a cellphone is that you can say you're at work when you're really at Bella's (see what I did there?). The bad thing is that, for some of us, you'd damn sure better be available to take the call, or someone might start wondering.

In response to the specific question, I was with a provider not too long ago when the phone went off. Because I'm one of those who'd damn sure better be able to take the call, I checked the number. I didn't recognize it, so we went back to doing what naked men and women do on a massage table. After I left, I checked my VMs to discover a minor domestic crisis had erupted on the day and at the hour I has elected to try to get away from it all. I didn't recognize the number because the caller's own phone -- which I would have recognized was dead -- and the caller was using another phone.

Cellphones can be the electronic equivalent of a ball and chain.
I've had a frequent visitor plan to have his conference calls at my incall while actively in a session. I thought it was quite hot actually!
I just throw mine in the toilet if it rings during a session.
Absolutely gauche. You will never see my phone at dinner or during sessions. Rarely in public at all.
Woo next time when this happens to me, I wanna ask the Provider for L2...

And the challenge would be money shot before the end of the phone conversation, for like a $20 tip
I'm pretty good about turning the danged thing off. But wait 'til you forget and your daughter's "special" ringtone comes chiming through the pocket of the pants you tossed in the corner. Oy vey....
I leave mine in the truck. nuff said.
I put my phone on silent.
  • L.A.
  • 12-16-2014, 05:53 AM
If I bring mine in at all I will turn it off but I usually leave it in the car.

I'm now thinking how hot it would be to be laying on my back, woman on top in cowgirl, or doing L2, while I'm on a call. Kinda like sneaking into the room at my house when I was a teenager and getting away with something.
Yep...one of mine takes calls and keeps fucking or I keep sucking.
  • hd
  • 12-16-2014, 06:15 AM
Mine is on silent, any call I would get is solicitation or my SO and I can't be interrupted. I need 100% concentration on what I'm doing.

Should a provider answer her phone in same situation, I would get up and walk, never see her again.

Just plain rude in my book.