Just curious. ..

If this is not the proper place for my inquiry my apologies.
I'm just wondering for the gentleman in the hobby, where other than eccie do you look for providers?

And providers where other than eccie, p411 and b.p. do you advertise?

Thanx!! Oxoxo
Only eccie
TER
Date-Check
Harry Hines
  • L.A.
  • 12-21-2014, 07:14 AM
eccie and/or P411

They have to be on one or both of these sites for me to be interested.
  • NYr
  • 12-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Depends on where you are located.

I travel a lot and ECCIE is not as popular in other parts of the country as it is in Texas.

TER is probably the most popular nationwide, though I have heard from ladies they are not lady friendly.
There are a lot of regional sites; similar to ECCIE and TOLA
NYr-- while TER isn't exactly lady friendly... I can't really say this site is either. Depends on where you go--- if you are in the midwest (Ohio, Pennsylvania, etc), then Indys is great. If you are headed to the New York area, BestGFE is good. There are TONS and TONS of sites out there, some big, some small.
Harry Hines Originally Posted by Prolongus
  • SAL78
  • 12-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Several years ago when I had just gotten into the hobby and before I knew about P411 or Eccie, I saw my first 2 providers from ErosGuide. Unfortunately the first 2 providers I ever saw were both themselves horrible experiences, each in their own way. They almost ruined the whole hobby thing for me, i'm just glad I didn't assume all providers were like they were.

I'd just be careful and a bit wary of sites like Eros and BP.

http://www.eros.com/us/texas/dallas/eros.htm
  • zebra
  • 12-22-2014, 01:52 AM
Carson,

ECCIE & P411 in Texas..

TER is the other site. TER has been around since the ASPD days.

NYr-- You are correct about ECCIE not being popular in other parts of the country like it is in Texas. The difference is like night & day.

In the Denver area The Other Board is popular as well as TER & P411.

I do not Hobby when I am traveling but I like to research different areas. I have a friend who until recently was on the Dallas Staff who is a resides in Az. Most of the ladies there have gone UTR cause the penalty for prostitution is a very serious charge, prison 1 st offense.
I post on P411, Naughty Reviews, TER, Date-Check.

Eros and Slixa are also around
I've found adulthobbyboard.com to be helpful in the Utah/Idaho/Oregon region. I peruse there and book on p411 if they have an account.
humaniplex for California. That's like THE ONLY site in SoCal.
For DFW Eccie, P411, Ter