XXX-mas Specials!!

So I see there is a thread for those of you wonderful ladies who will be available for those of us who may be a little lonely this week. Would you all please share if you are offering any XXX-mas specials?

I have a special on my showcase already; but I'm adding to it. The special on my showcase still stands; but I'm adding choices.

50 off the donation of at least an hour's session, if you bring a bottle of wine or a $10 gift card you see at all the drugstores and grocery stores for a local restaurant or just a $10 gift card. AND 15 mins extra time.

60 off the donation of at least an hour date, for either a nicer bottle of wine or a $20 restaurant or gift card and 30 mins extra time! MSOG encouraged on ALL my specials!

All 4 options; the two on my showcase profile and the two here, are extended until New Year's Eve.

Specials are available
I prefer that you pm for my special rates :-) :-) :-)
Also I am ordering" It's my Birthday" Specials 12/22-12/23
Muah
OP, I was just wondering the same thing - almost: Any gents have any extra XXX-mas gifts and donations for us wonderful ladies????

AM Early Bird Privileges Available (see Dallas ad) or PM me. If Impromptu please call. . .

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and Happy Fucking!
I'm running specials this week.....

X=MAS SPECIAL RATES
Half hr $120 (incall only)
Hour $170 (incall only)
90 min$220 (incall only)
$170 first +$100 ea. additional hour……only for incalls
I do see my ad in the weekend lineup for details, available all week
Also available Xmas eve from 10am to Midnight

Xmas Day 1pm to 10pm

200 hour
130 half
100 quick

Xoxo
BA
OP, I was just wondering the same thing - almost: Any gents have any extra XXX-mas gifts and donations for us wonderful ladies???? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Eva, I was wondering the same thing. If a lady give us a 20% discount off her fee, then we should give them a 25% bonus right back for being able to stand/see us
Available Thursday evening and Friday 250/h and 160hh offering FBSM now and bng
80 15 minutes or less
100 30 minutes or less
175 hour or less
350 2 hours
All incall only
Garland incall Tuesday all day and Wednesday till 1pm
East Texas all day Tuesday, and Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 24 hours

175 outcall 1 hour depending on area
350 outcall 2 hours
I Am off Thursday
I have Holiday Special running. Please check out my ad or my website for information
  • KylaD
  • 12-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Incall Specials from now until Dec 31
100 bng
140 hh
180 h
Anyone who books an appointment tonight gets an additional 5 off
OP, I was just wondering the same thing - almost: Any gents have any extra XXX-mas gifts and donations for us wonderful ladies????

AM Early Bird Privileges Available (see Dallas ad) or PM me. If Impromptu please call. . .

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and Happy Fucking! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Hot Damn, Eva...love the way you think! HOTNESS!
I am! Just click the link in my sig line for my ad I just posted.

I am even offering bng for the first time in like, ever. (after a huge request to a reply I made in an ISO of my champ bj skills. Well, I am a champ. Won a contest back in the aspd days. However, I do recommend a longer session with me, as I am a lot to enjoy.)

I'll be at the office tomorrow for sure after 1pm.

And I'll have some time on Christmas day if someone pre-books.

Yeah boy.
Available in Garland now through tomorrow night check my showcase for my special rates...