Keep getting canceled on?

I'm 6 for my last 6 for getting canceled on.

5 of the 6 were setup ahead of time, with several confirmation msgs sent back and forth prior to the appt. In all 6 cases, their last msg was "in the car and on the way", then they call later to cancel.

Is this just how it is?
No that's poor customer service
No, usually they "fall asleep" when you are 5 minutes away and don't respond until a day or two later.

If you're getting the exact same message pattern then you're probably chatting with some sort of (very poor) management.
Shit happens to everybody here.
For newbies its par for the course.
I am a newbie again.

I have only seen 1 out of 8 scheduled so now feel better it's not just me.
I'm 6 for my last 6 for getting canceled on.

5 of the 6 were setup ahead of time, with several confirmation msgs sent back and forth prior to the appt. In all 6 cases, their last msg was "in the car and on the way", then they call later to cancel.

Is this just how it is? Originally Posted by aggiebjk

I am a newbie again.

I have only seen 1 out of 8 scheduled so now feel better it's not just me. Originally Posted by Pedrosia
Y'all are either hitting up the wrong providers with superior IDGAF TCB skills , or screening went awry as far as compatibility.

Their loss. Plenty of (in dire need of Xmas dough) providers here who actually do provide and not just for a board persona. Like SADE says, keep looking!
Y'all are either hitting up the wrong providers with superior IDGAF TCB skills , or screening went awry as far as compatibility.

Their loss. Plenty of (in dire need of Xmas dough) providers here who actually do provide and not just for a board persona. Like SADE says, keep looking! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I know the deal as a newbie, until I get some good references this is just the way it is.

I wouldn't be newbie friendly as a provider so don't blame them for ignoring my requests. It is funny to me they schedule knowing I have no references then don't show up. I would rather be ignored or told to go away up front but that is probably a bit much to ask for.

I have saved a lot of money :-)
6 for 6 damn! Maybe you're a douche. Haaaaa. Just joking. But FRFR how does that happen?
Maybe try incalls instead? Look real hard at how you are doing things. Might just be a string of bad luck. But, you keep doing the same things with the same results. Maybe it's time to look at the common factor.

How many were bp, for example?
How many were bp, for example? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
All were well reviewed here. Did the reference thing and all that prior. Must be a douche.
Well-reviewed isn't a guarantee for good TCB ...
Always have Plan A...Plan B and possibly Plan C....Short notice to some is ok if they can wing it otherwise hit up an AMP...they wont stand you up
OUCH!

Makes me want to schedule with you just to show you what a reliable provider is like!

I set up outcall dates all the time. That in itself shouldn't cause a bunch of cancellations (much less 100%!)

Write to me off site (email, not PM) and I can work with you on screening.
OUCH!

Makes me want to schedule with you just to show you what a reliable provider is like!

I set up outcall dates all the time. That in itself shouldn't cause a bunch of cancellations (much less 100%!)

Write to me off site (email, not PM) and I can work with you on screening. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Almost!

From what was shared, the OP may be dealing with less experienced ladies. Those who've been around have acquired the skills and insider knowledge to be super screen savvy and see newbies.

Newbies often make great clients who walk in without a check list...not every gent who pays for companionship is on a board, that said, there are other ways to screen.