Can't always view pics on Eccie

I fully admit to knowing very little about computers. I feel great when I can actually turn one on. So, I don't know if it is Eccie or my computer, but I cannot view most pics posted. Can't view any posted in W&I. Can view a few in Reviews. I asked a Mod about it but got no response.

Anyone else having trouble viewing photos here?
It's what you are doing while you look at the pictures. Didn't your mother tell you that would make you go blind?

...and, yes, I have noticed pictures there one time, gone the next, and back again. I must be gong blind too.

I hate intermittent computer problems. I prefer to wait until it breaks for good.
Perhaps try refreshing a couple of times.

Update Firefox if there are available updates.
Thanks both of you. My way of taking care of computer problems is to get a bigger hammer.
We responded to you via email when you contacted us. You might want to change browsers or look into your settings.
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Lol, omfg, tff, yw, DW
We responded to you via email when you contacted us. You might want to change browsers or look into your settings. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Thank you. I checked Spam Folder and did not find a response. I have done nothing to the computer but can now view photos. Thanks for everyone's help.

I hate computers.

I can hardly wait for autonomously driven cars using the same software and computers that we all have to reboot once in awhile. Wonder what rebooting at 60mph will be like?