CBS 's Lara Logan goes nuclear on" horseshit propagandist" press!!

She unleashed an uncensored attack on the extreme LIBERAL bias polluting America"s news outlets!!https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...agandist-press
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 05:28 PM
Is she fuckable? Never heard of hrr.
Great spin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHZ!!!!
Is she fuckable? Never heard of hrr. Originally Posted by WTF
Great spin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHZ!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

wha? she's with CBS. yeah.. she's fuckable alright.

She will be hated now by you weak people who will call her outing the bias in the media a gross injustice. Think of how small you are to think it. She was gang raped in Egypt, is a cancer survivor, was a central figure in reporting on the Bengaza story. All of these events took place between 2011-2013. She is a regular on 60 Minutes who just moved to Texas. She is a South African.
A beautiful African woman!!
She will be hated now by you weak people who will call her outing the bias in the media a gross injustice. Think of how small you are to think it. She was gang raped in Egypt, is a cancer survivor, was a central figure in reporting on the Bengaza story. All of these events took place between 2011-2013. She is a regular on 60 Minutes who just moved to Texas. She is a South African. Originally Posted by noginworking
You left out media whore
Great spin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHZ!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She's spinning about the media she has worked for over many years...sounds like YOU"RE spinning
In your LIBERAL world...telling the truth is spinning and towing the LIBERAL party lines is...
She has nothing to gain by exposing the truth...you on the other hand...CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!
Get back in the cave with TM...
I'm curious to know when she finally noticed the bias in the media.
You left out media whore Originally Posted by themystic
Like Bullosey and AOC...political whores
Now that is a beautiful women!
85 percent of media is liberal! I think that number is very conservative!
Now that is a beautiful women!
85 percent of media is liberal! I think that number is very conservative! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Actually, she says 99% are liberal or dim-retards, but 14% are just too lazy to register as such.

The full video is over three and a half hours long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZlVx-phlPk
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 10:40 PM
I'm curious to know when she finally noticed the bias in the media. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Probably the same time she noticed the bias on Talk radio.
Probably the same time she noticed the bias on Talk radio. Originally Posted by WTF
Right wing talk radio dominates the air...they tell you where they come from and they NEVER say they are impartial...please show me an example of any right wing talk radio show that ANYONE listing to would think they have no political leaning. Air America couldn't cut it with their liberal ideology no one cared for that crap...the media on the other has over and over tried to hide that extreme LIBERAL bias...I'll be waiting for your examples WTF!!
AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!!
Maybe you can include them alone with the unhinged right video...
When you make no apology's for your beliefs...because you don't have to!!
Probably the same time she noticed the bias on Talk radio. Originally Posted by WTF

not likely....