The Hate Crime The Lame-Stream Media Didn't Cover 24-7

On the night Smollett called the police with his hoax BS, two Hasidic men were targeted for attack in New York City. Guess which story was played 24-7 by the talking-heads in the lame-stream media? And which one was ignored?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ktu9vL85xg

In the most recent attacks, which happened in the early morning hours of Jan. 30, the NYPD arrested three men on hate crime charges connected to two back-to-back attacks.

In one attack, which took place shortly after 1 a.m. on President Street near Albany Avenue, a surveillance camera shows three young black men knocking over a chasidic man and then punching and kicking him as he lay on the ground. The 51-year-old victim was taken to the hospital and treated for minor injuries.

(Times of Israel)

https://collive.com/show_news.rtx?id...&hl=hate+crime
No worries the Muslim Security Patrol is on the case...https://nypost.com/2018/12/24/new-yo...-patrol-group/
an inconvenient race of people did the hate crime is why IB

speaking of hate crimes:

the editor of reason was on tucker carlson, name of soave, he keeps up with hate crime claims and the misrepresentations of same by the news media and ppl like the southern poverty law center

he explained how hate crime statistics are misrepresented by the left

for example:

the claim by the left is that anti-Semitic hate crimes have increased by 60% under Trump

he said actually anti-Semitic hate crimes were way down under trump but there was one deranged teenager, who lived in Israel,

who, and now some of you may recall this for some in here blamed trump for the incidents at the time,

anyway he called in a bunch of bomb threats to jewish institutions

soave said that was it, the entire increase

from the daily caller but originally aired on tucker's show:

Soave and Carlson discussed why a complicit media like to promote the idea of a “surge in hate crimes,” despite what often turns out to be a reality they would rather not discuss.
“It is so hard to tell what percentage of these kinds of things are hoaxes,” said Soave. “Often times they’re just not solved. When they are solved it seems to me from my looking into it, that a lot of the time it ends up being a hoax. That is just from which ones I see get solved.”
“Of the cases that have been solved, of the top of your head, what percentage would you say are fraudulent?” asked Carlson.
“It could be as many as every other, probably,” Soave responded.

seems to me that a big reason for the lefts existence is because of hate crimes, so if there aren't any, they have to gin them up for survival
Hoch mir a news editor! Oy!

Welcome to day 6 of IBH’s Meltddown Amerosa.
Hoch mir a news editor! Oy!

Welcome to day 6 of IBH’s Meltddown Amerosa. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

why are you surprised? that's an israeli editor of an Israeli newspaper/ news site
why are you surprised? that's an israeli editor of an Israeli newspaper/ news site Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Can't wait to see him stumble after he has counted all of his protruding digits and can't figure out what comes after ten-and-a-half.

Two Hasidic men attacked by blacks, and the lame-stream is silent.
How many of them were on TV?

You guys are fucking ridiculous!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAG
Can't wait to see him stumble after he has counted all of his protruding digits and can't figure out what comes after ten-and-a-half.

Two Hasidic men attacked by blacks, and the lame-stream is silent.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I appreciate you pointing out the double standard of the press concerning black perpetrators of hate crimes.

Black people can be guilty of hate crimes just like white people.
I appreciate you pointing out the double standard of the press concerning black perpetrators of hate crimes.

Black people can be guilty of hate crimes just like white people. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You’re right about that.
You’re right about that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank you for the kind words.
On the night Smollett called the police with his hoax BS, two Hasidic men were targeted for attack in New York City. Guess which story was played 24-7 by the talking-heads in the lame-stream media? And which one was ignored?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ktu9vL85xg Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I heard about the senseless attack on my Hasidic brethren. The criminals who did that should be locked away and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I haven't seen anything on Smollett. What is that? I know you make a lot of stuff up. Is this some more of your Tom Foolery IB?
I heard about the senseless attack on my Hasidic brethren. The criminals who did that should be locked away and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I haven't seen anything on Smollett. What is that? I know you make a lot of stuff up. Is this some more of your Tom Foolery IB? Originally Posted by themystic
You must be Jussie Smollett's mother the way you continuously misrepresent the truth.
You must be Jussie Smollett's mother the way you continuously misrepresent the truth. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I just saw who this young man Smollett is. It made me realize that I need to come clean and tell the truth. My name is TM Hankering. IB Im your Father
I just saw who this young man Smollett is. It made me realize that I need to come clean and tell the truth. My name is TM Hankering. IB Im your Father Originally Posted by themystic
Jussie, is that you? The Chicago PD wants to talk to you about your lies and deceptions, Jussie.
I would demand a better dna test! sheeeeesh