Can You Get More Pussy Than Obama?

Fuck nahh... not even if you were given $1M to spend on pussy in a week. I would ask who between Trump and Obama but that's already a no brainer and fact since Trump is a horrible horrible businessman. He paid $130k for a one-time bareback of Stormy and another $250k to fuck that other skank...but how about you Obama haters...I'm willing to bet none of you can get more pussy (free or paid for) than King O...

This is funny in that he bottoms for his husband Michael!
aka michelle odummer! bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha h
This is funny in that he bottoms for his husband Michael!
aka michelle odummer! bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha h Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD quit joking around. You have one of your fellows having a meltdown. Dickey has been duped and its left a really bad taste in his mouth. You've been Suckered Dickey. Spit that hatefulness out
Obama knows Dick! and his balls. and his taint.

up close and personal like ..
themystic doesn't know his meltdown!!
Fuck nahh... not even if you were given $1M to spend on pussy in a week. I would ask who between Trump and Obama but that's already a no brainer and fact since Trump is a horrible horrible businessman. He paid $130k for a one-time bareback of Stormy and another $250k to fuck that other skank...but how about you Obama haters...I'm willing to bet none of you can get more pussy (free or paid for) than King O... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He's not interested in women...like your hero Michael Jackson!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSY8dM5q3F8
Can You Get More Pussy Than Obama? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Nobody can be more pussy than Odumbo.
The Big-T just saying , Odumboo I guess like TS s
Nobody can be more pussy than Odumbo. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who is Odumbo, IBH?

Welcome to day 6 of Meltdown Amerosa.

The late model HUFF is gassed up and ready to whisk you back into hiding, but the national douchebag service has predicted this early season meltdown may last As long as the most recent the Trump shutdown.
i have said since it happened

that obama, on the night of Benghazi, the night of his unexplained absence from the performance of his sworn duty

that perhaps he was with beyonce

that was about the same time that beyonce was hanging around the white house and she and jz received special dispensation to go to cuba for a visit
SC once again trolling the masses with his faux-affection for the community organizer. No one gives a f*ck about Barry, SC....it's 2019, bub...and just as predicted, the Odummer Legacy is all but forgotten.

Carry on....
Who is Odumbo, IBH?

Welcome to day 6 of Meltdown Amerosa.

The late model HUFF is gassed up and ready to whisk you back into hiding, but the national douchebag service has predicted this early season meltdown may last As long as the most recent the Trump shutdown.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody can be more pussy than Odumbo.