URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=363364
City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: Cheap motel loop 250 and business 20
Activities: Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Just like pictures up in ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like her pictures plus about 10-20 lbs in the belly area. She did have quite a bit of acne on her face.
Recommendation: No
Either Jason or hello is telling the wrong story. Both had the queen on the same in towns that are 300 miles apart. Plus your descriptions are totally different for the same lady.
thanks for the report
Hello, wrote her a bad review because he came with bad hygiene so he was lucky he got to see her at all !!!! She should have asked him to leave !!!
Strawberita you have no idea what you are talking about. We’re you there? I think not. I had just showered before going over there. If I really had bad hygiene she would have asked me to leave she is just trying to make stuff up since she got a bad review. I wrote her a bad review because she deserved one.
Hello, wrote her a bad review because he came with bad hygiene so he was lucky he got to see her at all !!!! She should have asked him to leave !!! Originally Posted by Strawberita65
OK, so, there’s an elephant in the room...

How did you come to believe this?
The Queen is off my To Do List. Thanks!
Hello, wrote her a bad review because he came with bad hygiene so he was lucky he got to see her at all !!!! She should have asked him to leave !!! Originally Posted by Strawberita65
Ans how would you know? So long to your credibility.
I saw Leah just after Hello. This information was given to me by her since she said she was unable to reply to his no review. I have never had a problem with her & I certainly have had more encounters !!!! I will not respond anymore to this thread because
everyone knows it is a no review even if they are asked to leave. And no I
was not there so all I can say was when she asked me to clarify the no review I did so. She has always been clean when I have seen her.
I didnt have any issues with smells.........but the rest of it was spot on. I found her to be extremely mechanical and boring. Pretty much doggy or missionary, cbj, not as cute as pictures. I requested clothes, she was in a cotton thong and t shirt(not what i requested) and she spent a lot of time watching the jersey shore. IDK, probably a no for me too.
Lol disguuuuuuusting!
  • Gee
  • 09-02-2018, 11:50 PM
I saw her and had the same experience as West very mechanical and wants out as soon as you walk into her room