Private Note Tab?

On P411 (at least for the providers) we have an area where we can keep notes on each client or possible client.

Is there a way this can be done on ECCIE? Like when we pull up a gentlemens profile.. we have a private note section/tab that the individual lady can keep notes?

Since the providers have a VERY limited amount of pm we can store in our inbox.. this would help put it all in one spot and help clear up the stored PMs..

It would help with such things like if I prescreen.. and keeping their references on there instead of hoping i dont accidentally delete the pm with info and that he was prescreened. Or if a particular gentleman likes something or dislikes. Perhaps if we see an alert on a guy.. we can put that note on there so if he requests time then I could see I noted that he had an alert and even have link.

(of course the note section would be private, like on P411... meaning only I can see the notes that I put)

Possible?
You can download all your messages at the bottom of the page in three formats. The best is excel, in my opinion. It's a relatively new thing and it's been very helpful and then you can go in and add your notes.