Recent Longview Bust

• tdl
  • 03-22-2014, 09:02 AM
Just came across this, sorry if it is old news:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...62922401,d.b2I

Sounds like both were on bp, sure seems like a lot of resources for 2 low level busts. Have seen several bodyrub and fs ads for one of the two offering outcalls. I think she is out of the Hawkins area. LE definitely watches bp, if they had more folks there would probably be many more busts. Seems like Longview busts usually focus on the Hwy 80 street walkers. As the article mentions, not sure myself which one was the guy.
Old or not, thanks for posting this. I recognize that one from her bp ads. She still has one up, but it's almost a month old. Now I know why...
Oh, and the guy was the one on the right. I couldn't tell either, but the name pops up once you click the pic.
Why is homeland security involved in busting a BP girl and some guy trying to get his rocks off? Should'nt that be local PD?
  • tdl
  • 03-22-2014, 02:45 PM
The article says Homeland Security was involved because of the human trafficking angle. Makes for good press but you would think they would be embarrassed considering the amount of money and manpower that was tied up for two arrest of a couple backpage providers. Surely making the nation safer from terrorist. Work must be slow for them so they may be helping out with this to justify their jobs. I'm all for stopping human trafficking too, but you would think that there would be a more efficient way to approach it. The guy arrested was providing too, dressed like a woman. Don't know if he was posing as a woman, TS, or whatever.
Even though im not on bp, thats still scary....
  • hbech
  • 04-01-2014, 08:20 AM
BP scares the crap out of me. No thanks.
  • Kayci
  • 04-01-2014, 08:54 AM
I've recently heard through the great vine that they are looking for a group of woman who are being ran by a few guys. Story is they are from a bigger city like Dallas, Austin or Houston and are forced to come to smaller towns. Drugs are also involved. It's really kind of sad I think. These woman should do it because they want to not because they are forced to.