Am I Getting Old or What ?

• hd
  • 03-02-2015, 05:50 PM
My SO occasionally travels out of town and I always look forward to it, at least having some me time alone plus this is when I do my playtime. But lately just like this week, this morning I thought it would be nice to get a rub and tug at one of the burb amps. I get home tonight and a little tired but a couple of wagging tails (dogs) meet me at the door. Besides feeling guilty of leaving them alone while I was getting jerked off, I'm really not even in the mood for it, hell, I don't even feel like rubbing one out myself !

It's a bitch gettin' old
Yep, you are getting old. Just jump off into the nearest hole and pile the dirt on top of you.
sounds like it.
  • hd
  • 03-02-2015, 07:23 PM
maybe tomorrow pyramider, I'm on the couch right now and don't feel like getting up
Sounds like low T to me.
I would say, no, you're not getting old. But you did post this twice. Maybe you aren't in the mood because you went earlier today.
A worse sign that you are over the hill is this is a duplicate thread. Get laid quick before it falls off.
U will snap back Dude
My SO occasionally travels out of town and I always look forward to it, at least having some me time alone plus this is when I do my playtime. But lately just like this week, this morning I thought it would be nice to get a rub and tug at one of the burb amps. I get home tonight and a little tired but a couple of wagging tails (dogs) meet me at the door. Besides feeling guilty of leaving them alone while I was getting jerked off, I'm really not even in the mood for it, hell, I don't even feel like rubbing one out myself !

It's a bitch gettin' old Originally Posted by hd
No - Not old. Just too tired and too lazy to get off of ECCIE and get laid.
C'mon hd...nothing a little bike ride can't cure! Oh, wait...fuckin' weather...damn.
Get on the T, it really helps and insurance is covering it these days!
SeanJ
  • hd
  • 03-03-2015, 06:14 AM
I think it's just the winter time depression. But yea, nothing like hot asphalt and the wind and sun in your face to fix things. But till then, I'll stay on the couch.

I feel a country western song coming on.
I think it's just the winter time depression. But yea, nothing like hot asphalt and the wind and sun in your face to fix things. But till then, I'll stay on the couch.

I feel a country western song coming on. Originally Posted by hd
Like this?:
"Take This Girl and Shove It...Deep Inside Her...uhhh"...
"I'm stuck on this couch instead of sticking it where it belongs"

Come on HD, rev it up and let out the clutch.
Pile some dirt on the tard.