Hi Albany!!

The snow looks wet here today..
Glad to be here just the same..
Xxoo
Looking for a woman who loves to give a body rub .....I'm free Thursday 11/29 around noon.....WM, 60's DDF, clean, safe, sane and "well behaved" all limits respected....you must host..interested ? Email me back and we'll set up am appointment.....Thanks

Jaxson (jaxson869 at gmail dot com)
Looking for a woman who loves to give a body rub .....I'm free Thursday 11/29 around noon.....WM, 60's DDF, clean, safe, sane and "well behaved" all limits respected....you must host..interested ? Email me back and we'll set up am appointment.....Thanks

Jaxson (jaxson869 at gmail dot com) Originally Posted by jaxson869

.....really????

Jaxson (jaxson869 at gmail dot com) Originally Posted by jaxson869
I think you merged your dating profile with your posted request - Try using the PM feature for such communications. Good luck!!

May I add.
I have NEVER been asked to put it out for a review.. or has any mod expected this at least not from me , or any girl that I know.
The mods on this paticular site , might be absent at times..
But they all have treated me very well.

MODS; my hope is you will always be well mannered.
Just answer the question.. please.
Shit wrong spot aghhh..
Of course that got posted immediately!
My apologies.. off to questions for our staff member's .
hi Jaxson..
Check your PM's..Isent you a message..