An update about Me

I am looking to move to a better area by January 1st, so to those of you that have come to see me at my apartment I am very appreciative and grateful. Luckily I will not be here much longer as long as I can save the money needed for the move. That means my availability will be open much wider and I am willing to negotiate in ways I was usually hesitant about in the past. I am also now getting more in to fetishes and would like to explore some of those. I have enjoyed all the fetish encounters I have done so far.

I am still bubbly and working on gainging just a couple more pounds to fill out my curves. I would love to hang out with some more mature gentlemen that understand the importance of respect and boundaries.

To the poster who saw my roommate's boyfriend at the apartment, I apologize. I apologized in person, but based on the wording of your post I suspect my apology was not accepted with the grace you claimed.

I usually only hang out when I am the only one home. One particular day my roommate's long-term boyfriend had been sleeping in their room all day, not making a peep. I did not realize he was even in the building when I brought my new friend in to hang out. No one has ever had any issues around safety or intrusiveness here. So, please do not let one accidental mistake stop you from coming to see me! It will surely not happen again.

I am new to all of this website stuff, so be patient with me, please!
Hi Chloe! I would hope no one gives Chloe a hard time about posting this. She had it in the update section, but I thought it was a better fit here.

Sometimes things happened and I always appreciate when people aim to be better.

Good luck to you Chloe, you deserve it!

xoxo
B3
Chloe is an awesome bubbly person and I give her a thumbs up!
Stuff happens. I wouldn't worry about it. I've definitely been introduced to a roommate and boyfriend or two lol
  • 11-29-2018, 08:22 AM
Great provider there folks. Give her the benefit of the doubt.
...I am still bubbly and working on gainging just a couple more pounds to fill out my curves...I am new to all of this website stuff, so be patient with me, please! Originally Posted by ChloeCharleston
Yup, I think "gainging just a couple more pounds" will solve all your problems. Good luck!!
Sounds like you have a beef against her..
Sounds like you have a beef against her.. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
There's always one sourpuss in the crowd. Though, I've been very pleased to see the local guys cheering her on, makes me want to visit up there!
Chloe is an awesome bubbly person and I give her a thumbs up! Originally Posted by ChocolateChipCharlie
She definitely seemed to have a great attitude in my chatting with her. She made me smile!

• 11-30-2018, 10:49 AM
And we would greatly enjoy you coming to visit us. ��