Contact Info: None
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: La Montera
Activities: Pretty much everything. See ROS
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 600 pesos, 47 USD
Hair Length and Color: Light Brown mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: An incredibly hot body on this 35 year old. Looks like a Colombiana. Built better than probably any girl that goes into the bar there.
Recommendation: Hell Yes!!!
I am pretty sure she is not 35. Maybe 45.

November 1978, I saw her passport.
very good read, thanks
Capitan , Its been about 5-7 yrs since Ive crossed. Boystown was slow but still some decent action at pappagallos.
Sounds like fun . Is La Montera located a few blocks in around hotels?
Thinking about a trip back over while on business in Laredo.
It's 4 blocks from the bridge and a block and a half from the Fiesta hotel.
Marilyn Monroe had 3 failed marriages, blew the president, and died choking on her own vomit...While Hillary has 4 dead ambassadors, didn't blow the president and I wish she would die choking on her own vomit.

Hey right wing mods, how is this not censored. And Bush got 2 of my buddies who survived Vietnam killed for thinking they could retire in the Guard, over 100 journalist killed in Iraq, over 5000 US soldiers killed, 32,000 wounded and one of my cousins boys killed, lost billions of dollars for fucking what.
Really Hillary? You obviously believe everything on Fox news, have no knowledge of history or what really goes on.

Heh, this should be interesting...subscribed.
Marilyn Monroe had 3 failed marriages, blew the president, and died choking on her own vomit...While Hillary has 4 dead ambassadors, didn't blow the president and I wish she would die choking on her own vomit.

Hey right wing mods, how is this not censored. And Bush got 2 of my buddies who survived Vietnam killed for thinking they could retire in the Guard, over 100 journalist killed in Iraq, over 5000 US soldiers killed, 32,000 wounded and one of my cousins boys killed, lost billions of dollars for fucking what.
Really Hillary? You obviously believe everything on Fox news, have no knowledge of history or what really goes on.

Originally Posted by 12blue4u
I don't have Fox News bro. So I guess that means you are one of those who already has the "Ready for Hillary" sticker on his car? Should be convenient though, she can just carry on with the blame George Bush game.

If you don't like my signature there is always the option of clicking the small X in the top right corner of your computer screen. And if you are here to lecture me save your effort. You will not get me to drink the Kool Aid that so many of you consume as an I.V.
We have a political forum if you want to discuss a person's politics or the war, etc. Hijacking and bumping a review is not where to do that.