OBAMA'S PARDON LIST...

It is getting near the end of our national nightmare; it is about this time in a president's tenure that he starts to compile his midnight hour "pardon list".

I suspect that Obama will push the envelope far beyond previous presidents - in total number and characters. Clinton pardoned terrorists and tax cheats. How extreme will the Obama pardons be?

Who/how many you think will be on Obama's pardon list?

To date, Obama has pardoned very few.
He has already pardoned a turkey.
Philadelphia Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal -?

GITMO detainees (an easy way to close it and deliver on his 2008 promise)?
[QUOTE=Whirlaway;1056105221]It is getting near the end of our national nightmare; it is about this time in a president's tenure that he starts to compile his midnight hour "pardon list".

I suspect that Obama will push the envelope far beyond previous presidents - in total number and characters. Clinton pardoned terrorists and tax cheats. How extreme will the Obama pardons be?

Who/how many you think will be on Obama's pardon list?

To date, Obama has pardoned very few.[/QUOT

I expect to see a last minute pardon for Lois Peltier of AIM standoff fame.
Don't know if he is guilty or not, but I know First Nations groups have been lobbying for such.
That's Leonard Peltier, and it should happen.
That's Leonard Peltier, and it should happen. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Yes you are correct, my mistake. Thanks COG !
SPAM
The blind sheik and his attorney.. and oh yeah Lois Lerner
Obama should pardon Spam? Who is Spam?
Obama should pardon Spam? I am Spam? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Pardon me?
A (posthumous) pardon for Jeffrey Dahmer, certainly. The guy seemed really, really gay.
ms 13 members who can prove ...and I quote from official white house drafts of the legal document..."they had at least one tattoo done in the united states by a valid receipt from either a tattoo parlor or done by a ball point pen purchased in the united states or, in the alternative, by affirmative verbal statement such had occurred"
OBAMA'S PARDON LIST... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Would this be similar to the 189 convicted criminals who were on SHRUBBIE'S PARDON LIST???

It should be noted that many of the 189 convicted criminals pardoned by Shrubbie were done at the end of "our national nightmare" that resulted from 2 unfunded wars, 4500+ American deaths, tens of thousands of other American casualties, and eventually resulted in the worst economic disaster in the US since The Great Depression.

The above is a true definition of a friggin' "national nightmare!"

FACT JACK
Damned, that broken record again. Let it go Tampon. Its in the past now.

Those 189 people had already served their sentences nimrod. We are talking about some people (Obama's people) that have not even been found guilty yet. So a pardon would serve to pay them off for their silence. But if you want to go down the list of Bush pardons and make you look stupid at the same time, we can accomodate you Tampon. Actually, lets talk about the 19 that Bush pardoned on the way out the door. That is what we're really talking about Tampon. Those that are getting pardoned as Obama leaves office and not those in between which is what most of Bush's are. So your list of 189 drops to 19. Not going to say that you were lying by omission but you know....

January 1, 2009
William Thomas Alvis, III W. Va. 1990 Possession of an unregistered firearm, 26 U.S.C. § 5861; distribution of cocaine, 21 U.S.C.§ 841(a)(1)

John Allen Aregood Tex. 1996 Conspiracy to harbor and transport illegal aliens; 18 U.S.C. § 371, 8 U.S.C. § 1324|a|1|A(ii)(iii).

Eric Charles Blanke Calif. 1995 Making impressions of obligations of the United States; 18 U.S.C.§ 474

Steven Doyle Cavender Ala. 1973 Conspiring to import, possess, distribute and dispense marijuana; importing and causing to be imported marijuana; possessing marijuana with intent to distribute; 18 U.S.C. § 371, 21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1), 952(a).

Marie Elena Eppens Neb. 1992 Conspiracy to distribute and to possess with intent to distribute marijuana; 18 U.S.C.§ 846.

Lydia Lee Ferguson Ariz. 1990 Aiding and abetting possession of stolen mail; 18 U.S.C. §§ 1708 and 2

Eduviges Duvi Gonzalez-Matsumura Calif. 1993 Aiding and abetting embezzlement of bank funds; 18 U.S.C. §§ 656 and 2.

George Clarence Greene, Jr. Ga. 1985 Mail fraud; 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 2.

James Won Hee Kang Ill. 1985 Trafficking in counterfeit goods; 18 U.S.C.§ 2320.

Alan Stephen Maiss La. 1995 Misprision of a felony; 18 U.S.C.§ 4.

Richard Harold Miller Fla. 1993 Conspiracy to defraud the United States; 18 U.S.C.§ 371.

Delano Abraham Nixon Kan. 1962 Forging the endorsement on a U.S. Treasury check; 18 U.S.C.§ 495.

John H. Overholt So. Dak. 1998 Concealment of information affecting Social Security benefits; 42 U.S.C.§ 408(a)(4)

Morris Keith Parker So. Car. 1991 Misprision of a felony; 18 U.S.C.§ 4.

Robert Truman Reece 1. & 2. U.S. Navy summary courts-martial 3. U.S. Navy summary court-martial1949
19501. & 2. Unauthorized absence.3. Unauthorized absence; missing ship's movement.

Donald Edward Roessler Ohio 1971 Embezzlement of mail matter by a postal employee; 18 U.S.C.§ 1709.

Charles Thompson Winters Fla. 1949 Conspiracy to illegally export, and illegal exportation, of a military aircraft to a foreign country; 18 U.S.C. §§ 88 (1946 ed.) and 371, 22 U.S.C. § 452, and Presidential Proclamation 2776 (dated March 26, 1948).

Issac Robert Toussie False statements to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, mail fraud; revoked one day later)

David Lane Woolsey Utah 1992 Archaeological Resources Protection Act violation; 16 U.S.C.§ 470ee(a) and 18 U.S.C.§ 2.