Music during session

• Hojo
  • 10-01-2016, 02:52 PM
What do you like playing in the back ground of session if any. I use to have a gf that loved to have Sade playing. She was probably thinking of doing her instead of me. I know I was. I do like to have something playing myself. Country is prob the only exception. I'm more of a freestyle person and never could get that two step thing down. lol
I have no preference as long as there are no cartoons playing on tv.
On Pandora right now i have it set on 'Jill Scott' radio

Later i might have it set on the 'Sweat' man radio (Keith Sweat)

or other times i have it on 'Maze and Frankie Beverly' radio
I really enjoyed the Pixies...
I have no preference as long as there are no cartoons playing on tv. Originally Posted by holmes50
HEY!!! Was that a jab at me?!? HA!!!

As for music, I'd rather metal or hard rock. Can't stand R&B or rap but it's not a deal breaker. Though that type of music did provide me with a tragi-comic situation once when the chick was singing and rapping as she was blowing me. It was interesting. Glad I got it on video.
Younger days, Lords of Acid.
  • Hojo
  • 10-01-2016, 05:22 PM
I really enjoyed the Pixies... Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
So did I 😛
Actually no Al.
ACDC of course...lol

and also classic rock/blues or zydeco
I just put it on Sirius Satellite on the "Love Chanel", unless the client prefers something else.That is when I am doing GFE in the Master Bedroom.

But in the massage room doing massages, I always put on some soothing piano music, or a soft relaxation tape. My clients always say that they love the music and always ask where I got it from. I say the end cap at any local Target...
M.M.
I usually play pop hits in my living room but prefer Jazz and Blues in the bedroom.

Blues is so good for sex.......
Whatever I can move my hips to while my legs are wrapped around you ;-)
Anything non distracting. Music for Brainwave Madsage Radio is perfect.
  • jl11
  • 10-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Younger days, Lords of Acid. Originally Posted by Precious_b

The Lust album would still be a good one. I'd enjoy a session with a provider that threw on The Most Wonderful Girl.
The Lust album would still be a good one. I'd enjoy a session with a provider that threw on The Most Wonderful Girl. Originally Posted by jl11