Again with the bullshit !!!

Why people don't leave me alone ? Who posting on here I have aids ? I don't gotta explain a fucking thing to any of y'all bum ass but bitxh I'm NON GFE !!! I been with the same man 5years LEAVE ME TF ALONE
Damn I've been home all day and lurking on the board.....first I hear.......until you said something......nothing posted in the New Orleans Forums........until you said something......and I hope its not true....karma is a bitch......whoever is not spreading it on here has their due coming to them.
Damn I've been home all day and lurking on the board.....first I hear.......until you said something......nothing posted in the New Orleans Forums........until you said something......and I hope its not true....karma is a bitch......whoever is not spreading it on here has their due coming to them. Originally Posted by holmes50
+1 Haven't seen or heard anything like that. Might want to check the ladies Powder Room.
For about five seconds there the board had a pulse and...............the match went out.
WTF??
Not a very good attention whore.....
I read a lot on the board and I have never heard of anyone saying anything about you as of lately.
, good luck with that...
M.M.
  • R.M.
  • 06-13-2017, 01:32 AM
Fuck y'all funny looking bitchs ��

You started a thread about yourself and this is what you come back with? Please please go back to BP...........please!
She misspelled bitches.
Also incorrect punctuation.......I take it as a statement and not a question therefore the sentence should end in a period not question marks.

Speaking of period, one must wonder if this is the reason why this insane thread was begun by OP.
Seeking ~P would be all over this. She used to do these hilarious stick figure drawings as a hard sell for Hooked on Phonics.
Bloody Hell, here we go again. Think I'll have slack jaw and not say anything.
JERRRY JERRY JERRY