Do Italians have bad hygiene?

One of our esteemed members made a comment about Italians. He said they have body odor.

Your thoughts if any?
I'm mostly Italian. Think it's best to let any providers I've seen confirm if I smell foul, delicious or something in-between.

Same for rest of my hygiene
I'm mostly Italian. Think it's best to let any providers I've seen confirm if I smell foul, delicious or something in-between.

Same for rest of my hygiene Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
I'm half Italian. But at family get togethers I never noticed the pure bred Italians smelling any different from the English or Austrian relatives. Nobody had BO. Call me crazy. BTW, it was TATTS that made this ignorant comment:

We are done here. I do not plan to waste any more of my time talking to car dates guys. Bye but before I go since you asked it was about your typical of people of Italian descent unpleasant body ordor. Other providers had complained about it/you and I was wondering if she had seen you. At that point I almost cancelled but still proceeded as she was kind of cute. Bye now.
[QUOTE=bambino;1059712130]I'm half Italian. But at family get togethers I never noticed the pure bred Italians smelling any different from the English or Austrian relatives. Nobody had BO. Call me crazy. BTW, it was TATTS that made this ignorant comment:

No it was you WANTING TO KNOW why you came into the convo with petite vixen. Hygiene has nothing to do with natural body odor.

"Now Tatts, let's be cordial here. Lemme ask you a question. Why were you asking Petite Vixen about me when you say you saw her in this review? That's pretty gay don't you think?"

Think of it this way...it is the same as being old. When you are too old, no matter how much you bathe you stink. It's nature.
[QUOTE=tatasddd;1059712206]
I'm half Italian. But at family get togethers I never noticed the pure bred Italians smelling any different from the English or Austrian relatives. Nobody had BO. Call me crazy. BTW, it was TATTS that made this ignorant comment:

No it was you WANTING TO KNOW why you came into the convo with petite vixen. Hygiene has nothing to do with natural body odor. Originally Posted by bambino
I thought you were done? You never are. Go back and read your post. You insulted all Italians. But you're not very bright to begin with. I put it out there. Let's see what the responses are. I encourage any provider that has seen me or any other Guy of Italian descent to comment on their hygiene or body odor.
Tatts has smelled the undercarriage of so many men, maybe italians do smell bad. I am not going to argue with an expert in that field.
Oh, then I've been told my natural body odor is a mixture of capicola, garlic and heart disease. Nothing wrong with that.
[QUOTE=tatasddd;1059712206]

No it was you WANTING TO KNOW why you came into the convo with petite vixen. Hygiene has nothing to do with natural body odor.

"Now Tatts, let's be cordial here. Lemme ask you a question. Why were you asking Petite Vixen about me when you say you saw her in this review? That's pretty gay don't you think?"

Think of it this way...it is the same as being old. When you are too old, no matter how much you bathe you stink. It's nature. Originally Posted by bambino
TATTS, this is your review in question here. Why you were asking a provider about another guy? Seems a little gay to me. Nothing in this review states I stink or Italians:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223021

So how did you come to such an ignorant and bigoted conclusion? And, you are now saying "old" people stink! Who is "old" in your opinion? I would guess I'm probably not near the oldest in this forum. Not the youngest. Probably somewhere in the middle. Does your mother stink? She's older than me.
Sir, I am done conversing with you. Bye.
Sir, I am done conversing with you. Bye. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Pathetic.
Italians? No.

Bulgarians? Yes.
Italians? No.

Bulgarians? Yes. Originally Posted by Hematoma
How do you know? Did a Bulgarian girl give you a handy at Kyoto, Kyoto boy?
How do you know? Did a Bulgarian girl give you a handy at Kyoto, Kyoto boy? Originally Posted by tatasddd
So you hate Asians too?
How do you know? Did a Bulgarian girl give you a handy at Kyoto, Kyoto boy? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Evidently you hate Asians too. Fucking racist. Not that I'm surprised.

As for you titsfuck, that's the best you can come up with? Roof shingles come up with better jokes than you. Just another unsurprising aspect of your sad, pathetic, underachieving life.
no they don't smell bad. some are oilier or hairier so they bathe and deodorize more. x wife is itlian. used makeup for oily skin. they were very clean and smelt fine.