Is there a Houston QV list anywhere?

I'm a ridiculously busy guy. Like I don't even sleep every night kind of busy. This keeps me from hobbying much these days just because I really don't have an hour + driving to kill most days. If I'm being honest I really don't have time to meet at all even for a QV most of the time but its doable. When I have time for those hour sessions I have great providers I can see. Now I just need to know some for when I don't have time for that.

So do we have a list like this somewhere?
I didn't know that car washes are open round the clock...
I'm a ridiculously busy guy. Like I don't even sleep every night kind of busy. This keeps me from hobbying much these days just because I really don't have an hour + driving to kill most days. If I'm being honest I really don't have time to meet at all even for a QV most of the time but its doable. When I have time for those hour sessions I have great providers I can see. Now I just need to know some for when I don't have time for that.

So do we have a list like this somewhere? Originally Posted by MASTODON
No. Sorry.
I didn't know that car washes are open round the clock... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
oh I get it. Haha good one! Seriously though I love washing my car.
Post up an ISO and you’ll get good replies.
If you're as busy as you claim,you could used the search tab to find the list instead of posting this thread
There is a BNG list..it can be Blow N Go or Bang N Go depending on the provider
If you're as busy as you claim,you could used the search tab to find the list instead of posting this thread
There is a BNG list..it can be Blow N Go or Bang N Go depending on the provider Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Yeah good call. I searched and I'm not finding it unless of course you mean the 2 page one from 2012. You'll have to note that I don't have time to sit on the forums all day or know the google-fu necessary to find the list in here since even a simple "BNG List" comes up with a shitload of results. Unless of course you change it to search titles only in which case less results but none of them the right one or even Houston except for the 2012 one. But yeah way quicker for sure.
Yeah good call. I searched and I'm not finding it unless of course you mean the 2 page one from 2012. You'll have to note that I don't have time to sit on the forums all day or know the google-fu necessary to find the list in here since even a simple "BNG List" comes up with a shitload of results. Unless of course you change it to search titles only in which case less results but none of them the right one or even Houston except for the 2012 one. But yeah way quicker for sure. Originally Posted by MASTODON
Houston dan gave you great advice. Post an iso saying qv. Simple. C'mon man all this I'm Soo important shit is irrelevant in this world. Like nubo say you should clearly see a forum to satisfy your needs. Shoot an iso
an hour before you anticipate you're dick to get hard and you're busy schedule lines up to get pus, simple. Or two. You'll get a ton of responses. If I was you I would rather take a 15 minute nap since you so foooking busy you don't sleep. Good luck. Toodles...
try the park or car date !
Bng list

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2227354&highlight=

For quick visits,search in Houston reviews, provider ads and weekend ads
Sweet dulce mastido... Nice titties, great bootay, toes that you literally want to suck the immaculate paint off them foooking footsies. Great iop, secure incall. Great personality....etc. 15 and 30 Mino sessions. You're welcome.....
Thanks I appreciate the info all!