State: Pennsylvania
Address: By McDonalds
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, L2, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: It was up but probably a bit past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Holy fuck, the youngest and hottest (with a mask on) chick I seen at an AMP in at least 10 years. Her ass cheeks each perfectly fit in my hand, like they were made for it. A Pittsburgh 10.
Recommendation: Yes
Damage ?
There's a good chance that she'll lose her job because of your post. But hey, you got 6 weeks free membership so it's a fair trade for you, right??

This is what PMs are for. You get to share valuable info but nobody gets hurt.
There's a good chance that she'll lose her job because of your post. But hey, you got 6 weeks free membership so it's a fair trade for you, right??

This is what PMs are for. You get to share valuable info but nobody gets hurt. Originally Posted by jack555

Originally Posted by chizzy
If an amp girl tells me that she’ll lose her job if she does some particular service for me and her boss finds out, I will respect that. I won’t sell her out for bragging rights and/or a six week extension of my subscription.

I’ll bet everyone on this site has at some point kept their mouth shut about some experience, in order to get it again later. Nothing wrong with that.
If an amp girl tells me that she’ll lose her job if she does some particular service for me and her boss finds out, I will respect that. I won’t sell her out for bragging rights and/or a six week extension of my subscription.

I’ll bet everyone on this site has at some point kept their mouth shut about some experience, in order to get it again later. Nothing wrong with that. Originally Posted by jack555
I agree with that.... in Anna's
Case, she never said that to me, in fact she told me tell let my friends know about her. I dont know if your post is directly meaning anna or just a general suggestion
If a girl specifically says that, I agree

This is what PMs are for. You get to share valuable info but nobody gets hurt. Originally Posted by jack555
Thank you for using your 17th post in 6 years to explain to me how a hooker board operates

Thos board has been blowing this place up for the last couple of months, most specifically this girl and your just now complaining?

Should AG PMed a hundred people? Or use the review forum? That’s what it’s here for.
Jack555, you have 11 encounter reports, why have you never PM’d me any hofo?

Raise your hand if Jack555 has ever PM’d you ROS info
Damage ? Originally Posted by tavernowner33

I’ll bet everyone on this site has at some point kept their mouth shut about some experience, in order to get it again later. Nothing wrong with that. Originally Posted by jack555
Please quote where I was asked not to mention something, not to review, to be quiet, etc? Oh, you can’t quote it? Because it didn’t happen.
If you feel reviews are selling out or bragging rights, why do you have 11 of them? Did all those girls lose their jobs or go to jail?
Here you go AG and Fi-fitty-fi, just copy and paste this back and forth!

https://youtu.be/6Lp-h1S3rMk