Phone: 2286276621
Email Address: http://biloxi.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...eviews/6346128
URL / Website: http://biloxi.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...eviews/6346128
City: Pascagoula
State: Mississippi
Address: Days Inn Moss Point
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: No Call No Show, I had to drive a considerable distance to and from. I arrived plenty early and waited an hour and a half.. no call no anything.
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: WIsh I could have seen her.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: From her pics in BP.. looked great... I will never know.
Recommendation: No
I will agree. She was a blast for a small period of time. Now she doesn't show on time or return calls. Fun whole it lasted. I was growing concerned after repeat statements about the condom thing and also she attitude has been changin . I don't know this for fact but usually its drugs or got arrested. Moving on.
Ive been on eccie and old as@p since 2009 or so and have never been totally shafted with no call\no show. I had to write this negative review.
It's not considered a review unless you actually met for an appointment, but I understand you wanting to put the word out on her.
It's important to tell the NCNS stories - thanks, bigscheff. I'm taking her off my list.

JaG
  • oherc
  • 05-04-2015, 07:42 PM
going downhill
Hate to hear that I was thinking about checking her out.
I will agree. She was a blast for a small period of time. Now she doesn't show on time or return calls. Fun whole it lasted. I was growing concerned after repeat statements about the condom thing and also she attitude has been changin . I don't know this for fact but usually its drugs or got arrested. Moving on. Originally Posted by formalj

Condom thing? Can anyone PM me about that? Anyone got tested afterwards? I saw her once but used a rubber, always.
No need for a PM she has offer no condom to 3 people that I know of. That's not good keep in mind that only ones on here that reviewed of commented. Sure their would be plenty more.
I owe her a review during a session in late march. But formalj in your first comment in this review you say that her attitude has been changing and that you don't know this for fact but usually its drugs or got arrested. well, I am pretty sure It is the first when we were done and she was in the restroom I accidentally sat on something when I checked what it was it was a huge phone with an incoming text from someone his "guy friend" asking for money to buy some.