Iowa strip clubs

How are they can you touch them during dances like rubbing pussy or are they like no touch bs
Touching is allowed. But ask first, just in case.
Rules vary, but in my experience very few places will allow you to touch a dancer's pussy, even the full nude ones. The ONLY time I've had it happen I wasn't expecting it. It was a rainy, crappy Tuesday in November 2006, very early in the evening and I was the ONLY guy in the Lumberyard, literally. The Dancer called herself Martini, and while on the stage put her heels on my collarbone (ouch), and moved her crotch so close to my face he lips smeared my nose. It's the kinda thing you fantasize about, but at the time it was really unsexy.
You guys obviously haven't tried very hard. Tip them, be charming and you will be amazed by what happens!!
I think strip clubs are a lot like real life. If you are a playa you’ll probably be alright. Money talks. I am not a player and I’m not wealthy so I quit doing strip clubs.
Cy and Les are right. Even an AMP lady that I was not-too-long-ago boffing on the table before she returned to the "East" told me all the girls will put out. Who's kidding who? she said. Just depends on the bucks talking and what kind of a guy you are. And that your dick doesn't stink and you don't smell and your feet aren't all dirty. That's never been too high a hurdle.