CR Lumberyard Closed

Not sure on the details but based on their Instagram page, they're closed. No idea if they'll reopen under a new owner or what's going on. Haven't visited in awhile but even before the pandemic they usually only had a handful of dancers compared to Woody's which seems to have 20+ every night of the week.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CELI9tuntiG/
Damn, that doesn’t sound good. They went through a fire, corona, and now a derecho. That’s probably enough. How about dancers ranch? I wonder how they fared? I haven’t been there since peaches quit. She always gave me what I was after.
I've been driving by Dancers Ranch on my way to work. They seem to be open. Quite a few cars in front.
That’s too bad. It always seemed to be like they had the hottest dancers. But in the last year quality went down. Went last January and they had a midget and probably the largest stripper I’ve ever saw working same night.
I wasn't the biggest fan of the club, but it's always nice to have variety. I think they took too long to reopen after the fire and a lot of their regular dancers just moved on to other places. The building itself also seemed too big for a strip club. I never went late on weekends so I don't think I ever saw the downstairs part ever used. KRNA posted some article about the closing and mentioned other clubs have tried to open but the city council rejected them so we might just be down to two for now.
I’ve only been to three clubs in Cedar Rapids. Am I missing something?
I’ve only been back to Dancers once since the reopen and only recognized one dancer from before the pandemic, and she only stopped in for a drink not working. Hopefully she rubs off on the new girls because they all seemed to be strict about the “rules”. In the one dance I got that night there were no extras to be had and one guy got kicked out because a girl said something to the owner
Gotta be careful about Woody's Show Club right now too, they just redid the VIP area and there aren't curtains for any/all of the booths right now so extras are minimal and hard to come by. Still plenty of phone numbers from traveling girls though for a nearby hotel or car visit though.
What's the setup at Woody's like now? I remember both the private dance room and VIP setups being not that great.
VIP has a separate room now instead of being part of the main area, might be better than it was before once they get more curtains put in