Minx - Des Moines

This review isn't so much an encounter as much as a non-encounter. Now, I haven't ventured out much with covid but decided on heading out that night to see how much the dancers situation has changed. So first, I'll say I've never been to Minx. I've been to the others before.
I liked the layout. Open space. Not so loud. There were a handful of lovely ladies. It is BYOB. Food is no longer served. And it's all nude.
So pretty typical dancers club. Ladies will be on the stage and a few will come sit with you and chat. This is where it ends and where I probably will not go back. Most clubs have private dances for $20. You can tip more but that's where it starts. Minx, the private dances start at $100 and go up. Yes, you read that correctly. I was chatting up a lovely lady and when she mentioned the rate, I about spat out my beer. I almost said for that rate, you better be blowing me. I mean seriously. That's nuts. I didn't even bother to see if there was take out on the menu.

Anyone else experience the same?
There are some reviews of the place.
i know there are two ladies that previously have been on SA, one of which used to be on the ye ole "e".com, which she was actually picked up for things pertaining to the hobby last decade. I think she does still do stuff on the side as well.
i know last year there was one lady coming from KC on the weekends to entertain, i could of sworn i saw her profile on STG also.
the few times i have been in there, the regular ladies still there know I won't even budge with the whole VIP room.
I totally agree on the private dance fee!! I think it really hurts the dancers as stage money is minimal due to covid. I feel for them.