Minx - Des Moines

this really isn't an encounter. Went to Minx this past weekend with another eccie hobbyist. Had a great time. Did manage to get a number from one of the gals...hoping for some take out. We talked about it while at the club but she said text me and we can discuss more.

Anyway, basically laid out what I was looking (via text) and saying I was looking to spend around $400. She came back with, for that I usually have clients pay $1300-$1500. I was like, thanks but no thanks. I was polite and said if you change your mind, let me know.....she texted back about 2 hours later asking for more details. LOL. As in, what activities, etc. I basically said, kissing, oral, and sex (obviously)...all covered. She came back with...I don't kiss....no oral.

Long story short. Didn't go anywhere. I doubt she has clients paying $1300 for the privilege of getting hard on their own (no kissing and no oral) and then doing it.

Anyway, Minx was fun. Lots of girls.
Sorry. Brain fart. This happened at outer limits. Not minx. Minx is another review for later