Joe Rogan offers to moderate a Presidential debate

Trump accepts..

Have to say that I would tune in for sure to see some actual questions being done...But you know Biden will never accept. He's not mentally up to an interview let alone running the Country.
Trump accepts..

Have to say that I would tune in for sure to see some actual questions being done...But you know Biden will never accept. He's not mentally up to an interview let alone running the Country. Originally Posted by texassapper
Trump can’t even read his teleprompter much less put together a coherent sentence.
100% can't listen to him talk at all
Trump can’t even read his teleprompter much less put together a coherent sentence. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
Trump can’t even read his teleprompter much less put together a coherent sentence. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults

Blah blah blah.....Orange man bad....blah blah blah. Stay on topic please
A debate with a non agenda driven moderator is exactly what this country needs. We know Biden's handlers will never accept an invitation, it's not ole Joe that actually makes the decisions.
I'd say you didn't know which candidate is named Trump if I didn't know better.

#unity2020
How about this one for Ole Joe as for not reading answers off the teleprompter.

https://youtu.be/8SmxgG34UUw
A Joe Rogan interview would be off the chain. A nice Bob Marley blunt sitting in front of the candidates along with a bottle of tequila? Inviting Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock in to help moderate the legalization of marijuana & ayahuaska conversation along with discussions of unearthly aliens, lol.
Only if he can bring in Jamie, his producer, to fact check everything. He's pretty good at it.
Who?
Who? Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Joe Rogan.. minor TV actor who has turned into a popular podcaster.
I think I'd rather see Samuel L. Jackson as the moderator.
Joe Rogan.. minor TV actor who has turned into a popular podcaster. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Just what we need, some minor celebrity with no qualifications, moderating a d3bare with a President who is an even more unqualified minor celebrity. Just fuckin’ nuts.
Just what we need, some minor celebrity with no qualifications, moderating a d3bare with a President who is an even more unqualified minor celebrity. Just fuckin’ nuts. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Maybe your problem with the minor celebrity is that he does not have a set agenda going into the debates like the current line up on moderators. Yes, even Chris Wallace hates Trump. If you don't think so, an example, why did he not ask Trump to qualify what he meant about "accepting" the election results. Trump never said he would not, just we will have to see. A good journalist would have followed up with a question and not just perpetuated a narrative. Also, if he were a fair journalist the same question would have been proposed to Biden but of course it never will. If it would be asked, he would be given a chance to explain what he meant by that.

I am 100% for trump but would welcome a 100% hard hitting fact based question and answer debate. All we are going to get is softball questions to Biden and questions/accusations thrown at Trump. Just like in 2016