2 girl?

Been searching high and low for a 2 girl, any info or takers would be appreciated
Ive been waiting on Laney. She hearts you maybe u should talk to her
Ive been waiting on Laney. She hearts you maybe u should talk to her Originally Posted by ReviewBree
I'd be down, too, with you and Laney! Hopefully ONE DAY! I don't make it out to Pensacola very often anymore. But ONE DAY!
I love doing 2 girls if only I could find a lady that’s a bit like me and down to have fun! A lot of providers want to do the one start the other finishes type of thing. My next two girl partner must be as fun as I am. Lol
I love doing 2 girls if only I could find a lady that’s a bit like me and down to have fun! A lot of providers want to do the one start the other finishes type of thing. My next two girl partner must be as fun as I am. Lol Originally Posted by Nicole Bloom
On my bucket list, one day before I die, I want to experience an entire night (maybe 6 hours or more) with multiple ladies at once... like, 4, 5, or even 6. Maybe one day if I win the lottery, I could rent a condo or nice suite sometime and do just that. XD

That's my dream.
God your female fantasies are hot. we should get together!
God your female fantasies are hot. we should get together! Originally Posted by Falconbravehawk3
I wouldn't need to win a lot.... maybe about 30k. I'm not greedy. Enough to rent a suite, cater a bunch of food/drinks, buy some alcohol, and plenty left over to split-up between the ladies.

Goals! lol
  • Eeve
  • 04-07-2021, 04:58 AM
<3
  • Eeve
  • 04-07-2021, 04:59 AM
I love doing 2 girls if only I could find a lady that’s a bit like me and down to have fun! A lot of providers want to do the one start the other finishes type of thing. My next two girl partner must be as fun as I am. Lol Originally Posted by Nicole Bloom
I'm very fun and very interested
I'm definitely in! ��
Maui and Vanessa Ink are pairing up right now according to Okaloosa STG.
A 2 girl experience would fulfill a fantasy I have had since I first learned about masturbation. Maybe some day.