Activities: Bbbj, DFK, TS, DATO, FUHA, BBFS, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Skinny gal with natural C cups, shy face, smooth skin
Recommendation: Yes
  • L1A2D
  • 05-14-2023, 08:53 AM
I’ve been out of the amp Scene for a long time. Good to know Sha Sha is still providing joy
Is this the same Shasha from Exercise??
Originally Posted by Hogleg69

I’ve been out of the amp Scene for a long time. Good to know Sha Sha is still providing joy Originally Posted by L1A2D

This is not the Legendary Shasha. If you noticed in my review, I spelled her name Sha Sha. The name Shasha is Hall of Fame retired, as far as I'm concerned. Like Mickey Mantle's #7 Jersey.

Is this the same Shasha from Exercise?? Originally Posted by nfhs04
No. I saw her based on a review from 10 days ago, that stated she was brand new to the US. We are getting great talent from South Korea lately, we should close the Southern Border to the CBJ-performing Latinas, LOL
Haha I 2nd that, close that border unless the BBBJ requirements are met
Wow, amp rates are now approaching those of the studios and from what I hear and read, the service is way worse.
Inflation is a bitch
In 2018. You could an hour of bbfs cip for 200 bucks.
2020 same thing in the studios for 240.
Those days are long gone.
Coming to Dallas soon. What are the current rates?
In 2018. You could an hour of bbfs cip for 200 bucks.
2020 same thing in the studios for 240.
Those days are long gone. Originally Posted by HndsmGntlmn

$140 max back then, no upcharge. MMS is reading all the ads and seeing what providers charge and adjustinh accordingly.

There never used to be an upcharge. House got their fee and ymmv with the girl deoending on looks. They used to do a lineup at most of them as well
In town for the weekend - this one looks nice (and close by); What's the total cost for an intimate time? PM if you're uncomfortable responding to this - I'm from San Antonio area
$140 max back then, no upcharge. MMS is reading all the ads and seeing what providers charge and adjustinh accordingly.

There never used to be an upcharge. House got their fee and ymmv with the girl deoending on looks. They used to do a lineup at most of them as well Originally Posted by Blavish
Tell MMS she needs to chill charging studio prices
Tell MMS she needs to chill charging studio prices Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Its getting so crazy out here I might as well go out and get a real girl and pay 200 total for 3 dates (the third one you usual seal the deal) at a nice but affordable restaurant ( there out here).

Smash for two weeks, and then break it off. Rinse, repeat.
These prices are rising faster than inflation and its past the point where it is not making any sense.

Its not like these chicks are super-models or anything like that. If they were then maybe, maybe and that is a strong maybe, it would be worth it.

No use crying over spilled milk though.
Wow, amp rates are now approaching those of the studios and from what I hear and read, the service is way worse. Originally Posted by daty/o
Way worse? How?

Studios are priced a little higher, and you have to surrender personal info. That is a hurdle to cross itself, but the ensuing service is no better. I love the studios, but from my perspective the service is a little WORSE. For 2 big reasons: the propensity to upcharge for BBFS (yeah, I know, there is not always an upcharge), and the lack of a table shower.

Studios do win for ambiance, but That is not a priority item for me. But speaking of, Michiko does play ambiant, relaxing music. I heard a little Michael Bolton while getting my groove on Saturday