New Palace Inn in Alvin

Old Best Western Inn, in Alvin is "Yuge" Palace Inn now, FYI for providers that want a new little known market of gentlemen like myself.
Alvin didn't seem like a very hobby friendly town the last time I was there. Has it changed?
I just had called them and their rate is 40 for 4 hours minimum
Book on Priceline or a similar site and you can often get a better place for the entire night for $40-$50. Seems like it might be more practical to do that, as long as the lady doesn't line up a football team's worth of players. More discreet for the fellow renting a room, too, as it calls less attention to intention, but there's the danged online trail...

Seen several new "inns" popping up here and there. Heck, FYI, a Scottish Inn has nearly finished construction in Conroe next to the Outlet Mall, first "no-tell" I've even seen in the northern section of Monkey County, which isn't a very safe place to hobby.
^^^^ one big problem of getting a real hotel for a nooner is that blackout period between 10 ish and 4 ish.
^^^^ one big problem of getting a real hotel for a nooner is that blackout period between 10 ish and 4 ish. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yep, dang it, I have that hurdle with the mainstream place I prefer when the need for hosting arises. Occasionally I can get into a room by noon or 1 p.m. if the maids are bustling, but not reliably, and usually I only know if early check-in is an option upon arrival. It's a definite drawback that makes "no-tells" so darned attractive, as they keep rooms at the ready all of the time, but I wonder how much effort their maids actually expend cleaning those.