Just a reminder that not every provider wants to be providing

http://www.click2houston.com/news/2-...n-court-monday

Stories like this are real and they are happening all the time (BTW - this post has NOTHING to do with Super Bowl). It's happening everyday, of every season, of every year.

The easiest way to avoid trafficked providers are to stick with providers that have nice upscale incalls ... This statement is true for providers working out of nice hotels or a nice apartments.

Pimps and traffickers always book and keep the cheapest accommodations. All they care about is profit. Whether it be an apartment or a hotel, if it is high-end, you can just about be reassured the provider you are about to encounter, wants to be there.

I can tell you after years and years of being in this industry, as well as working behind the scenes, a providers location can tell you everything you need to know about her before you get to the door. Every provider I have ever encountered that was under duress was always in a room that was under $100 a night or in an apartment that was being rented for under $600 a month and had no furniture except a bed.

Also ... when you arrive if the provider looks as if she has been crying or is "out of it" ... just leave. Upon arrival a provider should greet you with a genuine smile and you should be able to tell she was expecting you. Candles should be lit. The room should be tidy. She should be fresh.

If something seems wrong, it is wrong. Leave and start your search over. It's not the end of the world if you don't get some pussy that day.

Disclaimer: Lexuslover, I will not be going back and forth with you and your "there are no victims or sex slaves in Houston" views so do yourself a favor and don't bother posting because I won't be replying to your nonsense.
That's why i don't visit Asian Parlors. One of My first hobby experiences out of curiosity was at an Asian parlor. After the girl finished I gave her a hug looked into her eyes and ran my fingers through her hair and told her she was a classic beauty....and GOTDAYUM at what happened next.

She started balling and crying like I had never seen and holding me tight as if to say please help me get me out of here. I was like WTF is going on here. It was so bad she dam near made me cry. I think I got misty eyed if nothing else. It was then that I realized she was there against her will and will never visit such a place again.

Good awareness Thread Brooke.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/2-...n-court-monday

Stories like this are real and they are happening all the time (BTW - this post has NOTHING to do with Super Bowl). It's happening everyday, of every season, of every year.

The easiest way to avoid trafficked providers are to stick with providers that have nice upscale incalls ... This statement is true for providers working out of nice hotels or a nice apartments.

Pimps and traffickers always book and keep the cheapest accommodations. All they care about is profit. Whether it be an apartment or a hotel, if it is high-end, you can just about be reassured the provider you are about to encounter, wants to be there.

I can tell you after years and years of being in this industry, as well as working behind the scenes, a providers location can tell you everything you need to know about her before you get to the door. Every provider I have ever encountered that was under duress was always in a room that was under $100 a night or in an apartment that was being rented for under $600 a month and had no furniture except a bed.

Also ... when you arrive if the provider looks as if she has been crying or is "out of it" ... just leave. Upon arrival a provider should greet you with a genuine smile and you should be able to tell she was expecting you. Candles should be lit. The room should be tidy. She should be fresh.

If something seems wrong, it is wrong. Leave and start your search over. It's not the end of the world if you don't get some pussy that day.

Disclaimer: Lexuslover, I will not be going back and forth with you and your "there are no victims or sex slaves in Houston" views so do yourself a favor and don't bother posting because I won't be replying to your nonsense. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

Absolutely agree!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: Lexuslover, I will not be going back and forth with you and your "there are no victims or sex slaves in Houston" views ...... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Making up crap about people seems to be your specialty!

I have NEVER said that and NEVER implied that!

No need to go back and forth. I don't with LIARS like you!
Absolutely agree!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Making up crap about people seems to be your specialty!

I have NEVER said that and NEVER implied that!

No need to go back and forth. I don't with LIARS like you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Same to you!
Staying out of the argument - but I agree with Brooke. Stay with Established girls who advertise, drive themselves, have decent incalls, been around a while etc.
Damn LL, you have providers that appreciate you, and ones that hate the shit out of you.
Go figure.

And holy hell SC, idk what I would have done if that happened to me!
  • RoxyG
  • 01-31-2017, 01:53 PM
Some pimps put them up in 4 and 5 star hotels and have really nice in calls too.
Damn LL, you have providers that appreciate you, and ones that hate the shit out of you.
Go figure. Originally Posted by Richiej281
The Pods don't like me! It's easy to sort 'em out.
Staying out of the argument - but I agree with Brooke. Stay with Established girls ......., drive themselves, have decent incalls, been around a while etc. Originally Posted by tbone77494
That's probably a good rule of thumb for many reasons, and there some fine ladies who don't advertise and start threADS. In FACT some won't see guys who post reviews, or even post on here.
drive themselves, Originally Posted by tbone77494
But... it's a Mustang tho.... PootyTang in the Mustang.....

@ LexusLover

First of all.... I was agreeing with her post in general towards victims of sex trafficking . I don't even know you so why would I agree to her comments towards whatever your beef is with her? I'm way beyond petty eccie drama. You're excused.
Some pimps put them up in 4 and 5 star hotels and have really nice in calls too. Originally Posted by RoxyG
I have seen pimps that do that as well but those are what I call "polygamist pimps" ... they have a stable of girls that enjoy being with him and the other providers in the stable. They have a family type vibe.

Some of these pimps take very good care of their girls. These are not the pimps I am talking about in this post. I'm talking about pimps that lie and kidnap girls and force them to work.
@ LexusLover

First of all.... I was agreeing with her post in general towards victims of sex trafficking. Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
You embraced the entire post, ma'am, with exclamation points.

If you are walking back your agreement to her lie about me, then my apologies for misreading your "ABSOLUTE" AGREEMENT with everything she said. And you are excused.
You embraced the entire post, ma'am, with exclamation points.

If you are walking back your agreement to her lie about me, then my apologies for misreading your "ABSOLUTE" AGREEMENT with everything she said. And you are excused. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I clarified what I meant in my response to you. As I said, I know nothing about you and I don't feed into other people's drama on this board. Apology accepted