Colette Club opening in Houston

http://coletteclubs.com/houston/
Anyone going?
Ladies, who of you would like to go with a very nice gentleman?
  • RoxyG
  • 01-31-2017, 08:03 PM
I will be checking it out
TMZ is just down the street.
I remember Colette's big titties
I remember her taint ...
I'm going to the grand opening Valentine's party on.Feb 11th. Should be interesting. Bringing along another fellow unicorn with me
I've never been to any swinger clubs in Houston (only Dallas)......it could be fun going with the right girl...
Ooh, the Colette's in New Orleans can be such fun. Hopefully the one in Houston also delivers when it comes to adventurous and memorable experiences!
No way I use to go to the one in Nola! Me & Miila will have to check it out
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2017, 04:29 AM
I'm going to the grand opening Valentine's party on.Feb 11th. Should be interesting. Bringing along another fellow unicorn with me Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
2 unicorns? "where?", i ask you, and, "when?" Heck, I feel special when i meet a single unicorn, who is ready to play, and ignores that crazy dude with the big boat. Well, admittedly, it is raining outside...
2 unicorns? "where?", i ask you, and, "when?" Heck, I feel special when i meet a single unicorn, who is ready to play, and ignores that crazy dude with the big boat. Well, admittedly, it is raining outside... Originally Posted by pxmcc

Haha! I'm a unicorn and so is my friend. We frequent a few spots around town. We'll be checking out this spot to see what it's all about
Single guys shouldn't frequent this place at all. No muthafuckin' way they should pay $100 door fee on a Wednesday!
We are not talking about Colette Collins?
I don't remember shit.
I remember them titties