So who all is going to SB?

Lets hear a shout out about your plans.
Friend of mine has a suite so I'll be at the big game live!! Extremely excited for the opportunity, will definitely be a blast.
One of the local TV stations did a poll ... 91% of Houstonians said "No"!
Staying put at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge out in the deep, dark, spooky woods, having relatives and friends over for a royally raucous BYOB BBQ SB party Sunday, 50/50 split on spirited team support.

There may be casualties.
not me. a man has a right to change his mind :-)
Im having a crawfish boil at home.
not me. a man has a right to change his mind :-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You mean HE cancelled on you? That's a damn shame!

At least HE let you know in time for you to make another date!
allaboutthebbbj, I think your avatar is really cute...IJS
not me. a man has a right to change his mind :-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I thought you had a bet with a fucktard in some forum ... I guess you lose.
Dance around in my panties and yell at the TV ...because I am fucking stuck in the fucking tar heel state....
It's stupid fucking expensive to fly home for a Super Bowl party this weekend last minute.

So... I am going to get Drank at TwinPeaks...( I can walk back or stubble back to the hotel from there)
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2017, 03:53 AM
I live one minute from Reliant, but my goal will be...not to get stuck in SB traffic.
Another day in my so-called life..ha ha.
  • bbkid
  • 02-03-2017, 07:27 AM
I'll be there! Fucking tbone2u couldn't get me in to his suite, so I had to pay through the fucking nose to get 2 decent seats.
I'll be there! Fucking tbone2u couldn't get me in to his suite, so I had to pay through the fucking nose to get 2 decent seats. Originally Posted by bbkid

I bought 4 seats but I also have a plug and she's got connects. So I paid but not out the ass for what I got. I'm not really into football these days it's just a bucket list item for me.
discovery green for me...big screen...oo yea did i mention im working
I have not been to a SB since January 1974, Dolphin 23 Vikings 7. All tickets were $14.00, which was twice the price of an Oilers, regular season ticket. Saw Charleton Heston at the game. Now, get out of my yard.