URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=49540 6
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Northwest Austin
Activities: BBBJ cim, cfs, cg,rcg, msogx4, daty, fiv,
Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: MILF with very nice MMs, very fit, could not be any hotter.
The Rest of the Story: Been trying to set up a time with Skyler for a couple weeks now and finally our schedules aligned. Got to her place and she was fully prepared with a drink in hand and a very sexy sexy outfit.

We moved into the bedroom to chitchat for a little bit and then ended up making out like school School kids for a little until she had her hand down my pants grabbing Junior. Before I knew it my clothes were off and she was fully Going to town on Junior. Couldn’t wait any longer and she jumped on top and rode me like I’ve never been rode before....I exploded into the bag.

Mins later...

She loves sex and loves to party. I was completely worn out after our four sessions which included cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, blowjob, standing missionary, missionary etc..etc...

It’s nearly impossible to contain yourself when she’s writing you and her gorgeous boobs are in your face.

There is no doubt in my mind that I will see Skyler again and again and again. She is one of the girls.

I’d recommend 1 million times over

Recommendation: Yes
  • LOJ
  • 08-02-2019, 10:02 PM
A hot chick when I saw her a few months ago. I was caught off guard by her braces.