Kamala Harris Tells Meet the Press……”The Border is Secure”

The borders will never be secure. Regardless of the bullshit Trump sold many of you on, you can't keep people out of where they really want to be. You may be able to make it more difficult for them to migrate, but they will get here eventually if they want to be here.

Kamala Harris is just full of shit just like pretty much everyone else in politics - they tell you what you want to hear even though they know it's not possible. This is nothing new when it comes to bullshit political rhetoric.

Nice informative reporting from Fox News as usual. Haha

well she didn't say what boarder mmmmm yet
The borders will never be secure. Regardless of the bullshit Trump sold many of you on, you can't keep people out of where they really want to be. You may be able to make it more difficult for them to migrate, but they will get here eventually if they want to be here.

Kamala Harris is just full of shit just like pretty much everyone else in politics - they tell you what you want to hear even though they know it's not possible. This is nothing new when it comes to bullshit political rhetoric.

Nice informative reporting from Fox News as usual. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The Mex, U.S. Border can be easily secured this Administration doesn't want it secured.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2022, 12:49 PM
The Mex, U.S. Border can be easily secured this Administration doesn't want it secured. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Lol....you better hope it isn't secured anytime soon. Unless you want to pick your own vegetables and pay 25 dollars for a hamburger!
kamala did a drive by in el paso once i think...did she ever get off the tarmac?

so she knows a lot

anyway, its the root causes she's trying to get to the bottom of

if you dont address the root cause, you're spinning your wheels

the dimocrat's root excuse is climate change

the conservative root cause is the dimocrat are lying sacks of excrement who dont give a f***

Nice informative reporting from Fox News as usual. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Actually, people escape across the Berlin Wall, and it had armed guards, guard dogs, land mines, Anti-vehicle trenches, and beds of nails. Prisoner of War escape from Germany and France during the World War II. So, you can make the border more secure, but people will always find a way.

What you can do is make life in the USA less appealing to them once they get here and they will stop coming.
Lol....you better hope it isn't secured anytime soon. Unless you want to pick your own vegetables and pay 25 dollars for a hamburger! Originally Posted by WTF
This country shouldn't have to rely on immigration to pick produce. What's sad is Farmers can't find reliable workers to perform that task. Open Borders might bring in reliable hard workers from our Southern Border but it also attracts the smuggling of illicit contraband. I guess the strategy is if Mexico can get American workers incapacitated enough there will be plenty of jobs for the immigrants. Apparently it's working.
What you can do is make life in the USA less appealing to them once they get here and they will stop coming. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
That's a nice dream but let me tell you about reality. I don't want to clean my house myself. I don't want to maintain my pool myself. I don't want to do the maintenance on my yard myself. I don't want to do any landscaping on my yard myself. Who do you think I pay to do that work? Hint: none of them speak English.

The bottom line is immigrants are willing to work in jobs that Americans don't want. My yard guy just raised my monthly rates. I asked him why. He told me that to keep his guys now, he has to pay them $200/day or they will go to his competitors. So yeah, best of luck making America less appealing for unskilled immigrant workers. But hey, if you know some Americans who will do all of that work for me for $1,400/month in DFW, please PM me with their number.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2022, 04:26 PM
My yard guys cost 40$ per hour for the Boss and 30$ an hour each for his 2 workers.

He said the same thing about 6 months ago....said he had to raise my rates because he had to pay his guys more.
My yard guys cost 40$ per hour for the Boss and 30$ an hour each for his 2 workers.

He said the same thing about 6 months ago....said he had to raise my rates because he had to pay his guys more. Originally Posted by WTF

Hahaha, those other two guys must have got their citizenship. They want to be paid like U.S. Citizens now instead of peasants from a foreign land, lol.
Damn. Id start hiring whokers to cut my yard. yowsers

The border never will be secure until we actually "GUARD" it .
Getting back to to our brain dead VP.

The scary part is, she had all week to prepare an for Chuck Todd’s question.

And that asinine answer is the best she could do.

Is she stupid, or just doesn’t give a shit?

I’m voting both.
She is a bad VP. I certainly wouldn't call her stupid though. She passed one of the most difficult bar exams in any state and was also attorney general in that state so stupid she certainly is not... just because you don't agree with someone does not make that person stupid. She would probably think the same about you for calling her that after all that she has accomplished compared to you and everyone else on this whore board.
She is a bad VP. I certainly wouldn't call her stupid though. She passed one of the most difficult bar exams in any state and was also attorney general in that state so stupid she certainly is not... just because you don't agree with someone does not make that person stupid. She would probably think the same about you for calling her that after all that she has accomplished compared to you and everyone else on this whore board. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
She never had to pass any tests. Kamala was too busy parading around with Montel Williams.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Nm4R49BC9O8C/