Anitas latest ad

• GP
  • 03-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Trips to Greece heh. Times must be tough.
hardly..however thanks for the threAd!!
  • GP
  • 03-05-2014, 05:30 AM
Your welcome. Figured you needed the help. Was worried the last time you were begging for help. Hope this isn't similar.
so thoughtful of you to care about my biz...im not into handlers though.. you
may wanna pedal this someplace else cuz im not buying what your trying to sell....

and beggin..lol..only in bed baby ..
Maybe this is something Wakeup and GP can bond over?
Did VL take that item off her menu yet?

Maybe when things get better for her.
Maybe this is something Wakeup and GP can bond over? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Why would I do that?
Why would I do that? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Why would I try to discern your motives? I asked politely once, that was a waste of time, so, as George Bush says, 'can't get fooled again'.
You see how well that worked out for him...
  • GP
  • 03-05-2014, 09:38 AM
with that on the menu be sure to get regular check ups at the doctor.would not want you too become known as the corn hole from Corn Hill.
Provider ad or weekend lineup?
with that on the menu be sure to get regular check ups at the doctor.would not want you too become known as the corn hole from Corn Hill. Originally Posted by GP
advice from someone who has a corncob stuck up his ass...thanks ill take your advice into consideration..in fact
you seem to be so far up into my ass-tivities..i can add your name to my ad.. there's plenty of guys that would love to greek you..
and ill just stand back and watch how the professional allows his client to take him to the greek isles..

and btw..im not in cornhill...
jimmie board blues time yet?
AJ....good response
AJ 2 - 0.

Lol.