When call a provider first thing should you say.?

Pick up lines for providers there should be easier but cans scared off.

I ask if there have adds since it could be fake post or have a old number.
Best line is "Hello this is (handle) I have P411"....and Boom everything is a go
Do you speak/understand English? That way, there is no language barrier... You must know how tough THAT can be!!
"Hello how are you today? My name is XXXX. I am a XX year old XXXX male and my ECCIE name is XXXX. I sent you a message in ECCIE and would like to schedule time with you tomorrow around XXXX if you have availability. Please let me know any screening requirements you have. Thank you.
Yes! Sexi Asian for the win!
I pm them here first. Then when they say to call, I call. I usually text with an agreed statement to make sure I have the correct number.
Best line is "Hello this is (handle) I have P411"....and Boom everything is a go Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That would be real bad if she never posted the add or want to part of hobby. People post adds for other people just to be mean.
Hmm. That's an interesting response.
"I saw your ad on eccie. You look good and would love to fill you with my cream. My eccie name is Humpty Dumpty. I got thirty bucks burning a hole in my pocket. Youre clean, right?"
Hi...I’m PMing you, but please respond to my email address provided because I’m likely to be banned here soon.
"Hello how are you today? My name is XXXX. I am a XX year old XXXX male and my ECCIE name is XXXX. I sent you a message in ECCIE and would like to schedule time with you tomorrow around XXXX if you have availability. Please let me know any screening requirements you have. Thank you. Originally Posted by Sexi Asian
Winner winner chicken dinner!

I hate the guys who text me saying "yo Whats up"..lol
"Hello how are you today? My name is XXXX. I am a XX year old XXXX male and my ECCIE name is XXXX. I sent you a message in ECCIE and would like to schedule time with you tomorrow around XXXX if you have availability. Please let me know any screening requirements you have. Thank you. Originally Posted by Sexi Asian

+1
Hi...I’m PMing you, but please respond to my email address provided because I’m likely to be banned here soon. Originally Posted by B Three
Why?!?!?! Your Thee BEST Mod