Kara

Hey Bro's,

I decided to write this because I have been getting pm's on Kara. She seems to be MIA. I've texted her and some of you have texted her and no response. This has happened before. Last time she lost her phone and texted me from her new number. I hope that's the case now because she is a wonderful girl and worth the wait.
do you have any more info on her? she looks very nice
I will tomorrow cause I'm fucking her brains out tonight.
lol i hate you.

she looks like a babe X10
So, I've been pounding Kara's pussy for an hour. Finally blew on her face and watched as she swallowed every last drop. She's freshening up for round 2. I love this beach. Yes, guys be jealous, cause she's that fucking good.
Tell her to answer my e-mail. I wanna fuck this chick
Dude does she even really exist? Something just isn't quite right with this just my opinion.
She exists. I've texted and talked w/ her on the phone. Some how she lost her phone/contacts. Unable to chat with her since. The only fishy thing is that when I talked with her, sex was not on the menu. Strictly massage-- don't even remember if she said happy ending was available. She either changed her business model or someone is trying to write for penthouse forum
Thanks at least someone can confirm her existence over the phone at least. But from reading his reviews it looks like fiction stories from from the penthouse forums.
I've spoken to her as well and it was massage only (with happy ending). Hell, I even through out a very nice number to her just to see if she would jump at it and she still said "massage only with happy ending".
Maybe she just likes Bobby. Even if that's the case though, someone reading the review may try to contact her and expect something they aren't going to get.
Now, if she has changed her business model as CP said, I will be in line.
Breaking News! I have heard from another hobbyist today. He's utr, but just saw Kara today. I'm trying to get specifics, but sex is on the menu. I have texted and got a reply from her. Might have some news to report in a few days
Sounds like a review around the corner
I can assure you she exsist and it was fabulous! Just sayin'
I can assure you she exsist and it was fabulous! Just sayin' Originally Posted by Badboy4u
Ditto.